Sunday, February 8, 2009

(: (:

heh heh..
i am back again
last night i slept at 11.45..
then todae i woke up at 10.30..
Lols.

Woah..
Alot ppl tag me lehh.. xDD
so cool
it's a rare thing in my tag box ehhs..
hahahhaha :)

so I shall reply my taggs here xDD


GEOK :
wahahhaha,she from some CCA which practices ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE too.
heehee~~
their company = a s_ _ _ _
:)
Lol.I feel like so mean ~~ :X

SIUMIN :
LOLS.
i think is i damn luo so bahh :X
nevermind de lah
u got come tag me I sibei happy le loh xD
heehee~~
and i wont sheng ni de qi one :)
heh heh~.. :X

BERNICE :
thank you for your tagg xDD
heehee~~
:) :)

RUNZHONG :
woah,can see u relli used like 20mins to read my blogg.. O.o
i think other than you and geok right..no one will do that le loh.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA xDD
thank you damn much for your SUPPORT :P
look into the mirror and you will know what is an ostrich look xP
heh heh..~~
and what has Terence worrying about Bernice got to do with you har? =.=


aiya..
i think todae will be like such a boring day =.=..
but nevermind..
maybe i go play maple first then i go do hw..
Lol.
if i do that..
tmr must go school damn sibei early to chiong hw le
and SOME PEOPLE will just !$#%^&*()_ about me =.=
nevermind..
see how first.
now only reaching 11am only mah..
heh heh~~.. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment