Saturday, February 28, 2009

...

wah kaoxzs.
Lols.
xsz
todae i slept until 3pm leh
LOLS.
yesterday i wenta sleep like damn late..
then todae 3pm wake up.
pro right?

then i receive SMS from zhangying ask me lend her my HSW book =.=
oh wtf?!
i lend her what i do for science lah =.=
in the end i go scan the pages she want for her..
and another thing lor.
my HSW book like crap,let her see damn cham like shyt de lah..
ZzZzZzzZz..
later say i damn n00b :X

Lol.
lame lah.
got alot hw to do leh..
until now..
alr 4hrs liao lor.
i still havent started unpacking my homework =.=
um..

well.
i shall reply tags later in my post :)

sometimes ..
i just wished that i could change my table partner..
esp. next week
i gg to get a whole lot of crap from him again.
if u scored higher marks,cant u just shut up and dont say anything?
damn it boy.
is there even a need to shout "YES!" ? =.=
have u ever thought that the other classes or EVEN IN OUR CLASS..
there are people who SCORED higher than you and they auto shut up?!
damn damn damn DAMN!!!
arghh >:(

did you know?
ur table partner influences you damn lots?
like last year,runzhong influenced me to be more crappish?
hahhahahahha and i love it !! ~
w00h00~~
sianszx
LOLS.
i wanna try using "z" "s" and "x"
hahahhahah.
damn funny.
Lol.
to me lahh :P

and todae is a BIG BIG DAY~~
cuz it's the 28 of Feb :X
guess whose bdae?
ALVIN~~~!!!
WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN !!!!


and


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JING JING !!!!


lucky people..
one day before the leap day..
so called leap day..
hahahahha :X
and tmr is JennShyang's bdae~~
the only bdae boy in 2e of march :X
so honoured lorr..
Lols x33

kay time for me to post my replied tags (:

No comments:

Post a Comment