Monday, February 2, 2009

reply tags

you know what
from morning till now.
my eyes are drooping and my head hurts man.
Lol.
I think I am gg to read till like 10pm..
then i go sleep..
and then tmr i go sleep on bus again.
then maybe i go sleep at the study corner there..
IF TERENCE is around... =.=

OKAY
Time to reply tags again.. O.O
HEEHEE..
Just now I go ask RZ to spam my tag box de
LOLS
HAHHAHAHAA


WEELY : Yup,that guy's ChoonHian. LOLS.

JASMINE : It's NOT wrong to run slow what...hahahhaha xD

TZK : Hmm..I dont see any clovers in his drawings ehh..where are his STARFISHES ?? O.O

TRZ : Wahseh,I am like sibei touched by ur taggs can?! HAHAHAHAHA xD Thanks for taggin man xDD hahahahhahahaha. Next time I sibei free that time I play Gunz with you :)



THAT'S ALL,KIDDDIES ~ xDD
heehee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment