Wednesday, February 18, 2009

=.=

todae i dont feel like blogging eh..
all was shyt man..
i dint know why i was feeling damn damn down todae
dint relli talk to anyone in 2e...
seriously..
i dint even talk to laoma for one whole day...
o.O

todae i slept on bus.
and i tried to sleep in class,too bad cant make it..
so i went study corner sleep until so shuang then go back class..

BLAH BLAH BLAH

damn zuo wen.
i gg screw it again.
I TELL YA.
I GG SCREW IT CUZ I LEAVE THE TOPIC LE..
=.=
damn it boy..
damn damn damn.
forget it lah.
my chinese CA1.
like last year..
started with a damn b4 =.=
nevermind.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
no mood to talk about anything..
until after all lessons..
my darlings came to invade 2e xD
its like so cool lah..
having ncc gathering :)
and they were waiting for me to finish my damn compo =.=
i heard someone said "woah,how come so crowded?"
THIS IS NCC!!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
Hubert must have tio stunned :X
girls of the other kind :P
hahaha,kidding lahhs..
then was BLAH BLAH BLAH..

dont feel like blogging
bai bai.

shall end off with this..

ZeeZee,u are sibei cute :X
HanYu,u are good looking,admit it :X


Time Out : 9.02PM 18 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment