Wednesday, February 11, 2009

=.=

question.
is it MY responsibility to GO DOWN ON MY KNEES
and
BEG YOU PEOPLE TO HAND IN THINGS?
=.=
It's like is it I never remind,then everyone forget or some people just hack care.
I asked them if they brought..
some one scolded me fuck and walked away.
What the hell is HIS problem?!
Damn it,boy.
I know people forget things.
If you forget.
Just tell me you forget like the others lah?
is there a need to scold me fuck?
Damn.
Attitude.
Disgusting guys.
Seriously..some guys suck like bloody hell ..
think I am their what.
Is it even my responsibility to remind people to bring things and hand up?
I thought it was THEIR responsibility.
Terence said this ... and I found it really true.
The FIRST time I agreed to what he said.
"We gave them so many chances..If they still like that..don't care lah.."
Is it very difficult to remember things for the sake of yourself?
Not for my sake.
Cuz in the end.
I just maybe kenna scolded by Mr Keith for not doing my job well.
It's like nevermind.
In the end right.
The one who relli kenna is you.
And NOT me.
How come collect things from people so hard one uhh?
=.=
pathetic.
kenna scolded fuck again.
This wasnt the first time.
Yesterday,the SAME GUY yelled fuck right smack into my face.
Damn it,boy.
Really pathetic.
Was it even like that last year?
Charisma or whatever ma Felicia mentioned last year.
I dont have that ehhs?
Cuz people just hack care about me.
Cuz I dint emphasise the importance of things to them like what LaoMa said.
My bad.
My bad.
Yes.
Everything is my bad.
God damn it.
Nevermind.
Todae isnt a very good day either.

Morning assembly at hall.
And I cried.
It's like so emo lahs.
Got a bio teacher retiring tomorrow then whole school gather at hall.
and it's like life and death kinda of thing.
like Ms Lai retire and never come back le..
Then the teachers were like talking about her good..
And the SCs made a PPT for Ms Lai..
There were alot alot alot of notes from her students.
She taught for 40 years..4 decades..
that's long isnt it?
Ms Lai started teaching when she was 20 years old..
40 years of teaching..
that's cool.
I was like thinking..
She going to retire le..
then those students who were taught by her before will be like crying like siao..
it's like she never teach me before I already crying le lahss.
then for those she taught before..
cry until eyes red red le lohh..
awww..
it's relli damn emo ehhs? ..
then Ms Lai was like so cute xD
heh heh..
HAPPY RETIREMENT MS LAI..
although I never even see you or even know your existence ... for 1 yr and 2 months in RV
STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY YEA?
and I didnt know the attendance for the day..
until Terence kinda showed me the number..
=.=
since he know why he dont stand up ehhs?
zZzZzZzZzZZz...
nevermind.
forget it.

go for home econs.
todae's home econs sucked.
number 1 : unfair to me.
number 2 : my hair was screwed after the lesson and I look like shyt =.=
sardine puffs sucked.
i dont wanna say what happened lahs...
it's like the 2 of them did the puffs first.
do until nice nice then left me the last one to do.
then still ask me hurry up when I was faster than them.
she just anyhow go press my puffs into whatever shyt shape..
shyt work.
and keep asking me to hurry up...
like what the hell is the problem?
for goodness sake..
forget it.
todae's home econs seriously sucked.
=.=

recess..
was quite okay..
anyways..
i heard LaoMa's story about JingFei xDD
hahahhahahhaha
then the 2 of them like so sibei cute ehss?
JingFei uhhss..
he's like damn damn got balls.
promised LaoMa that he will go out with her tomorrow.
xDD
to celebrate Valentine's Day right??~~
hahahhahahahhahaha
ANYWAYS.
TOMORROW AFTER SWIMMING
MADELEINE AND JINGFEI GOING ON A DATE AGAIN!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
i dont know about me ehhs?
If HanYu going,then I go.
Dont know RunZhong going or not..
WE GOING TO EAT LUNCH TOGETHER AGAIN!!!
xDD
SO COOL!!
zao back class for HCL.

HCL was boring..
nothing much ..

science was boring too..
nothing much..
tmr got mock practical test..
nevermind..
i shall do it like how i did my CA1 last year..
(:
there's no point in doing everything you can to strive for the best.
cuz..in the end we all still have to die?
why not just stay happy ...
and just do everything as it goes
anyway.
what is the defination of "best" ?
never got a clue.

CHAMPS.
boring lesson..
after that we went to the hall..
some banglah play by dont know who about WW2.
I sat beside RunZhong.
and he was like following Hubert these few days to talk about gunz...
Hubert will gain like damn loads from this gaming expert ehhs?
(:
nothing much.

todae ... some time before HCL..
the class was damn noisy..
umm..
is it even wrong for me to join in the little conversations?
and is it very irritating to have a noisy class?
i dont know why some of us very sensitive to noise one ehhs?
Terence was like damn pissed.
And I didnt know what to do to him..
umm..
I am not good at talking to people I dont relli know..
In his eyes.
I saw this word "sian"
Anyways.
I think I am like such a noise management failure =.=
Being louder than them isnt a good choice..
If I try to "SHHH" ... no sound come out..
cuz I aint like ZeeZee.. he's damn pro in making that sound ehhs?
maybe I should like record it down and play it when the class is noisy.
BUT RIGHT.
I just love the liveliness of 2e when we make noise ehhs?
It's like so cool.
BUT RIGHT.
other classes having lessons ... so..
If this happens once more..
I should know what I should do..
(:

after school ate roti prata without roti with laoma.
and we saw ZeeZee.
he saw us and he was like sibei hyper..
aww mien..that's cool.
He's back to normal FINALLY..
after like such a long time.. since last year
probably cuz I became normal too?
o.O
umm..
did I even make such a big influence? =.=
haha.
as if ehhs?
nevermind.

just becuz todae,my MP3 got no more battery and I dint sleep on the bus..
I was like sibei not happy todae..
but right.
I got smile can?
xD
and I gave true smiles.
umm...how can I determine if my smile is true?
easy.
just ask your heart..then you will know the answer.

after that we both left school..
then 97 zao le..
bet ZeeZee was on that bus ehhs?
aww..
we walked to the previous bus stop...
97 came..and we sat there and crap..
I asked if LaoMa ever liked JingFei before..
Dont tell you the answer.
You see how LaoMa treats JingFei can see le ehhs?
xD
heh heh..

How come you know a person who likes you and you dont like the person..
makes you so awkward...
for example uhh..
if Person A likes me (FOR EXAMPLE..that would NEVER happen to me)
then I dont like him..not even an inch of like..
he tells me he likes me..and he relli does..
I will make sure that he's not kidding..
And I seriously dont like him AT ALL.
This is easy.
Dont need to test anymore.
Dont need to wait anymore.
Just tell him the truth.
And yes..he may feel a bit demoralised.
But if I am normal and treat him like my friend again..
Everything will be fine.
Maybe this is just a silly thought of mine.
Things dont go that easily..
Unless..
that guy has got balls.
Like Alvin.. O.o
I think among all the guys in 2e right..
Alvin got the most balls de ehhs?
Hahahhahha (:
He's cool ehhs?
It's so hard for a person to like another person..
and it's so hard for the other person to like the person too..
That's the challenge bah..

Went to BoonLay with LaoMa.
Saw MingJun,my company mate.
hack care.
I realise Part B guys are damn double A batteries :P
eeww..
go Gek Poh.
bubble tea.
yumyum!
I bought 35 lollipops.. for just $3.50..
that means 1 lollipop = 10 cents
wah cool right?
tmr I gg to bring some to school..
for the guys after swimming (:
heh heh..
8 should be enuf bahhs?
anyways.
If tmr get le..friday no more le ehhs?
Hahahahhaahha
Valentine's day ehhs?
Then..
went to buy kiwi..
zao home..

now I am blogging RunZhong.
dont ask me faster.
please.
=.=
ending my post.

Pathetic me.
Why guys just love to yell fuck into my face?
and what the hell are they going to fuck?
Lol.
how many times I repeated that F-word in this post arh?
=.=
nevermind.
forget it.
the consent forms I hand up le.
those 4 peeps..
tmr hand up to him personally..
I relli dont wanna care if you dont give a damn too.
It's like for 2 reminders?
Or rather more than that?
Now I know what that is written on the board is kinda useless..
But to the minority only.
(:
Thanks to the majority.
We can still have that.

RunZhong arhs.
I blog finish liao lahss.
(:

Time Out: 7.52PM 11 Feb 2009 DontYellFuckIntoMyFace

No comments:

Post a Comment