Friday, February 6, 2009

=.=

what the hell do you want from me?
nothing.
yes,that's what you want.
u want nothing from me.
i just wanna be nice to you.
and just say 2 simple words.
and sometimes one word.
you give me that disgusted look.
like I am what.
I know I am not chio.
Maybe you hate me to the core and think that I am just some crazy old woman.
you dont even treat me like your classmate.
I am just wasting my time on you.

okay.
I am done with my summary of the day.
disgusting.
I am in love with China guys.
Cuz Singapore guys serious got attitude problems.
NOT ALL though ... (:
At least China guys like those 4 cool peepos in 2e..
They dont discriminate people like me..
At least they give me back the smiles I give them..
give me back the nice-ness I give them..
I shall start off with todae morning..

woke up at 5am.
reach JE at 6.20am
you know why?
cuz that damn train was delayed.
and I somehow was damn UNLUCKY..
cuz of that damn delayed train..
I was on the train with ShuYing and ZhenYun talking..
:)
They are nice people (: heehee~
my platoon mates leh..and NICE PLATOON MATES..
I emphasise (:
heehee~

Reach JE,97 zao.
I missed the early bus cuz that damn train was delayed.
Saw LaoMa and Hubert.
Forget it.
On bus there's ZhengZhang..
dont know when he board the bus.
the 3 of them infront.
but I hack care.
sleep.
todae is an unlucky day.
seriously unlucky.
yes.
lucky for them .. I was right smack at the back of the bus.
If not..
MS-RE "reunited" on bus 97.
so called.
and maybe some people dont even remember what is MS-RE about.
And who are the members.
Cuz they hack care about it anyway.
What's the big matter anyway?

Reach school.
Boring.
I was looking for Terence again.
He wasnt there.
"damn it,Bella!" was what Edward loved to say.
maybe I should change all my "shyt shyt shyt" to "damn it,boy"
whatever.
changed the board announcement thing.
and all that stupid stuff.
track for assembly.
Ken wasnt feeling very well..
I asked him if he was okay..
he dint say anything..
yes.
Terence should ask him that and he may reply him..
those 2 guys.. I am not blind for goodness sake.
JingFei wasnt there.
After we went back to class I go ask him what happened.
then he say got stomachache.
scare me sia.
I go to the back there ask the 3 other cool guys ... JingFei's buddies..
where he went.
ZhiHe said JingFei kenna killed by his dad cuz he was caught dating with Madeleine.
Lol.
Then HanYu was like smiling.. so cute xD
RunZhong just gave me his usual ostrich look :)
See,nice guys arent they?
:)
I love them like bloody hell xD

Whatever stupid assembly.
Zao back class.

Science.Boring.

Maths.Damn it,boy.
Bloody hell.. =.=

Recess.Quite Okay.
I go kajiao JennShyang during recess call him MUST eat.
And he relli eat lehh..awww..
OMG.
JENNSHYANG ROCK CAN?!
at least he is NICE ..
xD
He smile to me de ehhs..
I must force him to eat everyday so he wont get sick so easily xD
heehee~
And mus help him gain weight.
He's like sibei skinny..
But I think his NAPFA get gold..
JennShyang sibei fit de can?!
hahahhaa xD
Then Alvin and ZhengHan come find JingFei's wife.
not come find me de,right Alvin? :P

damn it,boy.
my ear is bleeding.
sharks.
bloody hell.
wait i go find my mom.
zZzZzz..
sth grew in my ear then it KABOOM!
Lols.
Forget it :)

Geog.Kinda interesting.
Underwater tunnel.
And all that UNREALISTIC and ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE things by CREATIVE humans..
It's fascintating like hell..
Especially...The tunnel with a bullet train travelling at 5000 miles per hour on a floating tunnel

Malay.What the hell.
No one was listening.
Including me.
My bad.
For not maintaining the class.
And I dint even try.
What kind of cp am I.
Yes.
U say that.
I dont mind.
The 4 guys were there talking talking..
Whole class was like so damn bonded..
U see the class divided in to how many parts..

Hubert was kinda left behind..behind me..
=.=
He sat there at ZeeZee's place.
Reading Suratkhabar...malay for newpaper..
Sad story.
He was like sibei emo.
And I was thinking if I should say anything..
But it doesnt concern me anyway..
why should I even care.. =.=
since he .. umm.. whatever.. ..
But at the last 10mins he went over to ZeeZee there..
Finally..
Lesson Over.

HCL.
sucked.
chiong si han.
damn it,boy.
i screwed it.
my ge shi already -1 mark liao.
=.=

Lang Arts.
boring.
did final writing.
almost sleep like what the ?! =.=
Lesson over.
Zao.

NCC..
was alright..
my PT only 1 round of the track cuz it rained... =.=
Then did C&C with Part C LCP..
was kinda fun..
but its like sibei noisy in the canteen then...cant hear commands..
O.O
its kinda fun lah...
heh heh.. xD
then we go classroom there..
for orienteering lesson..
at 4B classroom..
when I go inside I saw all the guys inside
SURPRISINGLY..I SAW MR TAN RUN ZHONG..
Then the whole guy platoon inside.
SCARE ME SIA
but the lesson was SIBEI SHUANG
cuz I sat beside JiongHao,then WanEu then lastly ZiXuan
I TELL YOU ARH
ZI XUAN ROCK CAN!!
Oh my god..
ZiXuan is seriously DAMN DAMN NICE..
Then there was this Pooh Bear present on the table ZiXuan was sitting beside.
He kept playing with it and then keep telling me it's damn cute xDD
AWWW MIEN..
I kept staring at him when he play with the pooh..
Lols.
A big guy interested in a Pooh Bear toy xDD
SO CUTE LAHHSS..
He also got talk random stuff to me :)
Heh heh...
:)
ZiXuan is a nice guy.
First time I actually officially talked to him..
:)
And found out that he is a seriously nice guy and cool chairperson of 2H :)
ZiXuan loves to play with Pooh Bear and he is a damn nice guy :)
Everytime I walk past him,I say hi,he will reply hi de lehh..
xD
WAHAHHAHAHAHA.
And not give me some DISGUSTED look...
=.=

After that was blah blah blah..
last parade.
pumped and got scolded ....
did some laughing stuff after the pumps...
and then zao go home..
I went home with geok again..
and i think ELDDS got some camp or workshop...umm..whatever..
when did I start to say bye to ZeeZee...againn... since..
the time I stopped saying hi or bye to him..
was like after that day at the swimming pool..
yup..
nevermind.
forget it..

todae...
the best was when I saw beside ZiXuan..
and the second best was when Sir Alan Ho had a talked with the whole company..
:)
cool..~
Sir is sibei humorous can?
and RunZhong cant pon NCC anymore..
if not he get demerit point..
cham..
SO.
Ostrich.
U pon like 3/4 of a year le..
time to come back and join me for ncc..
:)
nice to see you back...
(:


And conclusion for the day.
Sleepy and Tired.
Bloody Hell Tired.
And I shant be nice to people who aint nice to me.
OR
dont want me to be nice to them
OR
people who just insult me indirectly,think I dont know lah,what the hell ..
waste my effort..
waste my face muscles,kill my cheek cells.
Smile and say Hi to them give me that stupid look.
what the hell is their problem ..
=.=
say byebye also cannot then forget it loh.
if it were some OTHER people..
see if the OTHER people will experience the same thing..
I tell you..
as if they will be like me for goodness sake..
=.=

And her..
Damn it,boy.
Yes.
U want to be the chairperson so that you dont need to do class cleanliness duty.
for goodness sake.
she wanna be chairperson,PSL,SC,Exco,CCA Leader,SC president all get all the rings.
walau,hack care lah. what the fu*k.
who the hell told you that chairperson DONT NEED to do cleanliness duty.
everyone plays a part
if SiuMin dint put my name in the class duty roster,I will request for it..
cuz I am USED to doing duty.. I loved erasing the board... esp. together with Alvin :)
and summore she say it damn loudly right infront of me and the class..
what the hell is the problem ?
wanna fight isit?
they are on my shoulders only mah,want take,snatch them away.
=.=
come lah,scared you arh?
I call my whole Bravo company,U call your whole s_ _ _ _ come.
See who win lah,wan bet with me,my company sure OWN.
:P
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Disgusting people.
:P
No offence to this disgusting person.
U started it :P


Time out : 11.01PM 6 Feb 2009 Bloody Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment