Tuesday, February 3, 2009

wahseh

LOL.
I DONT RUN EVERYDAY ZHENGKANG.
Lols.
Sometimes I lazy or on CCA days I dont run.
HAHAAHHAHA
Omg.So damn funny.
HHAHAHAHAHHAHA


Todae was a happy day too..
And I got NO TIME to blog todae.
anyway.
Terence came back todae but still sick..
And after CCA I boliao SMS him again.
LOL
then crapped alot.. O.o
Whatever.
And SOME GUY tried to test me or what..
trying to pass off as ZeeZee..
I tell you are,NO GUY would ever EVER EVER want to go out with me.
Except for projects.
Lols.
They would rather go with CHIO BUs.
Why go with some stupid old woman..
OH SHYT.
why am I degrading myself? =.=
okay whatever.
wayne's not some stupid old woman..

HMMM..
i shall blogg about todae...
maybe tmr..
:)

And lastly.
Is it even logical for a cp to have rings?=.=
What the hell is the problem.
Nevermind.
Terence's back.
So you should know what to expect :)

God damn that stupid management diary.
There's no cp training for us.
And WHAT THE HELL U EXPECT FROM US.
Then KT want me to draw all the stuff for 34x4 pages..
keep repeating the same thing.
Maybe tmr I ask Terence help draw draw :)
and his handwriting so nice..
Never ask him draw..too ke xi liao
AHAHHAHAHHAHA
I shall leave the guys' pages for him :)
heehee~~

some peepo just dont know how to respect the privacy of it.
hack care about her.
and she insulted LaoMa for goodness sake.
walau eh.
What the hell is her problem?
Insult people very fun isit?
It's like there's another KT in class right?
Yea right.
She very pro.
My foot.
Insult people.
Wanna fuck a girl when she's a girl.
Use scissors method arh?
LOL
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
SouthPark got one episode I watched last time sibei sick
Use scissors method go -toot- each other
LOL
HAHAHHAHAHA
It's sick dao..
Hahahahahha

I think I zao le lah..


OMG TAN RUN ZHONG SO NICE COME TAG AT MY BLOG
HAHAHHAHAHA
THANK U MY DEAREST TABLE PARTNER xD
Lol.
RunZhong will ALWAYS be MY BEST TABLE PARTNER EVER..
Heehee~
Later Ostrich see I blog about him sibei shuang then ostrich can fly le
HAHAHAHHAHA
kidding kidding
LOL
I ZAO LO.


Time Out : 9.03PM 3 Feb 2009 NoTimeToBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment