Saturday, February 14, 2009

valentine's

the first valentine's day i ever celebrated is pathetic..
without guys .. at all =.=
nevermind.
todae wasnt a nice day
i feel like sleeping..
after i left yanzhang at BoonLay..

let's start our journey..
once again..
7 am wake up.
last night i slept at 12 ... D;
7.30am outta house..
242 come and then i chiong to it,lucky never miss bus xD
go CW there..
caught 100 again..heng never miss..
I saw Choon Hian,Mogan..2A and 2B chairs respectively.
saw YanZhang,2C secretary and ZhangYing ..
yupyup.
then I brought 4 lollies to give to ppl I know de..
after we reach school,I walk in with YanZhang.
then i giv him lollie xD
heh heh..
then we all go LT4 gather..
I sat infront of ZiXuan and PeiHao,2H and 2J chairs respectively
and beside yanzhang xD
Lol.
we were like chatting non-stop and playing with our phones until tch come in talk.
the whole workshop was quite okay..
teach me how to be a better cp =.=
Terence and HuiWen dint come..
dont know why..
Mr Gan is sibei cool with his air bag activity..
got me so enlightened.
seriously.. (:
yang lao shi's discussion with us is hilarious
show us how lame he can be..
Lol.
nth much lahh..
talk talk talk.
discussion end le then we all zao.
i went home with yanzhang..

when I walked outta school,I saw SG David..
he was like pasting the donation stickers all over ZiXuan's face.
LOLS
then he come to me say "arh,you,dont think I dont know you hor.."
i was like lols..
do I even know you?
hahahhahahahhahaha
i gave my 30 cents to SG David leh..so nice right?
he only gime 1 sticker =.=
ZiXuan got so many!!
Ughh!!
nevermind :P
then we all zao go to the bus stop there.
ZiXuan there.
ChoonHian there.
PeiHao there.
and got 3 NCC Part C LCPs there..
Got LCP ChewYuDe .. the one I held hands with yesterday.. =.=
he chair also lahhs .. Lols
then dont know why he see me then go to ZiXuan take all his stickers.
distribute to every person he sees.
he go paste a sticker on my sling bag o.O
so random?
do i even know him?
Lols
:X
hilarious
this is ncc x33
heh heh..
got on 97 with yanzhang..
then we two crapped alot..
i dint know that he pon SJAB de lohh.
then he was like talking non stop about SJAB..
now I know got A FEW UGs actually torture their cadets like bloody hell..
i listen like freak out like siao lehh
it's like.. OMG OMG.. why liddat one?
so cham like siao lahhs.
aww..then i was like ... heng i werent in SJAB.. if not i die already loh..
mien mien mien..
yanzhang sibei cute de lahh
Lol.
he keep talking to me non stop about every topic he can think of..
so cool ehhs?
hahhahhahaa :X
yanzhang is nice luuhhs xDD
we go JE then swtich train to BoonLay.
the he zao go find his sister ... cuz she works near boonlay station there..
so he zao..and i walked out..and saw ZiXuan and ChoonHian..
that 2A chair never ever say hi to me de loh..
anyways,do I even know him?
xDD
HAHAHHAHA
kidding luhhs
I said hi to ZiXuan and that 2A guy dao me =.=
nevermind nevermind..
ZiXuan rock luhss.
aww mien..
he's sibei nice de can?
hahahhahahhaha :X
i go buy a cheeze circle thing from Mr Bean..
and I know what to get for Alvin liao ...
hahahhahha x33
walk walk walk to the mini bus stop there..
saw ZiXuan walking back to the station.
he saw me then smile smile to me..
I was like O.O
so funny.
he come say "hello,byebye"
LOLSS
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
OMG GONG ZI XUAN U ARE SIBEI FUNNY LUHHSS
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
xDD
went back home alone..

when i almost reach my door,my mom and bro come out.
i was buzy talking to yanzhang forget call my mom ..
lol.
then we all go eat..
then zao go home..
sibei tired.
i just sleep on the sofa in my uniformm..
then my mom call me go bathe =.=
i think i just sleep for half an hour only lohh..
aww..
after i bathe..come out..
guess what.
todae is valentine's ..
star movies showing Titanic again..
so i watch..
its like no matter how many times you watch Titanic right..
willl never be sian de loh..
aww..
xDD
so sweet luhs.
I love the guy in the movie..as Jack Dawson..
(:
he's sibei cute.
his real name is Leonardo DiCaprio
(:
he got that eyes..that can speak..
o.O
when they film right,they go zoom in at his eyes..
so cool ahh xD
wahh..blue eyes..with that oceanic feeling de..
cool cool !!
hahahhahha :33
watch movie..
watch drama..
watch drama again..
want to play com..
so i come blog..

nothing much todae.
the best thing of the day is probably talking to yanzhang bah..
so,my first valentine's spent with yanzhang for like um...just 4 hours or so?
kick @$$
i am like so random
Lol
(:

nevermind..
valentine's day for me is pathetic..
i think i will never enjoy valentine's day until some day i die or what =.=..
aww..

mien.
am i being too overly interested in guys or what?
umm..
nevermind.


wait for my reply taggs eehhh?
my tagbox just look 1/5 empty..
Lol xD

No comments:

Post a Comment