Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lol

no time to blog again today .. =.=
i think by the time i relli go and post about yesterday,todae and tmr..
will be saturday
BUT
i am sure i will be like sibei long winded..
so ...

let's have a run thru about yesterday.
tuesday.. was quite fun
geog was kinda boring..
science..umm..what the hell did we do for science prac arh?
recess sama sama..
history i cant stand it man,i fell asleep beside ZhiHe.. O.o
Lang Arts..we did peer editing and I screwed Hanee's paper :( aww..
Then JennShyang edited my copy and he sibei nice never gime more comments one
I think he should be stricter o.O
HCL...Umm...SiuMin and HuiWen team up with me for lesson..yup...and was kinda fun :)
Maths..for goodness sake..I dont wanna talk about that.
Anyways,I just gave Terence the rings yesterday..
Hmm.I just wanna have it on together with him..
Cuz that's fairness :)

NCC yesterday..
was kinda nice..
Mamm Janice and Senior ShuYun came back.
and drilled us and looked at us and reminded us what NCC is about..
They dint relli scold us actually..
and that made me feel so emo..
It's like our "parents" are finally back to visit us after leaving us in the lurch for so long..
aww..
I miss them like bloody hell can?!
AWWW..
Then we got change number 4 do arms drill..with dummy rifle.
U throw the rifle straight up and hold the rifle in your hands,leaving the ground.
It's sibei hard can...I scared later I hit my cheek bone then imba cham like hell eh..
And it's like so funny when we all make mistakes.. xDD
hahaha.
then wadever wadever..
zao go home..
went home with Geok..WeiNi and Jamie..Jasmine too :)
Heehee~
Then on the bus HUBERT did something BAD to me.
Maybe he wanted to test me or what.
It's seriously damn BAD.. trying to scam my feelings =.=
LOLS.
I am not that stupid anyway.
hahahahaha xD
then zao go home and whatever whatever sleep then next day le..
which is todae..

TODAE..
I go school sibei late.
And I saw Hubert at JE there.
what the ? =.=
Guess What?
I dint say Hi to him.
Nice.
He tried to scam me yesterday seh..
When I saw him then I was like wadda?! =.=
Lol.
Nevermind.
Jamie and YunYi were on the same bus too :)
Then I slept beside Jamie :)
zao go school..
and then whatever whatever.
I go collect newspaper go up..
then more whatever whatever..
blah blah blah..

FINALLY it's 8am.
we all zao go home econs
AWWWW..
I DINT GET TO PARTNER WITH VERON TODAYY..
AWWWWWWW.. :(
Cuz today WanYih not in school...then Veron say wan partner me again de ..
Lol.
I was like sibei happy then Freda never come..so WeiShan no partner..
So they 2 partner each other and I cook with HuiWen and ZhangYing..
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..
IT'S SO DAMN FUN TO COOK WITH VERONICA LOH!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... >.<
what a pity mien..
:(
awww..
todae we made chicken burger..
quite nice O.o
hmm..
yup.
then home econs was normal..
I dint know why I was like staring at Terence during the lesson .. o.O
and I think he should smile more cuz if he dont smile...he dont look nice.. o.O
umm..Lol.
I wonder why he seldom smile de loh.. O.O
Then was like that..

After home econs,kitchen 1 dismiss as usual.
kitchen 2..um...i think their lesson is not 2 hrs but 2.5 hours..
kitchen 1 de peeps go back to class..
then we started to chit chat and then Nicole and ZhengHan took the cp de rings play play.
Lols.
I talked with ZhiHe for like 20mins about maplestory private server
OMG seh..
private server is like sibei shuang and anyhow go take cash shop items and use one lehh
WAH SEHH
then can increase exp by dont know how many million times and then kill 1 snail lvl 100
WAH SEHHHHH
so shuang can?!
march holidays I go play ZhiHe's private server xDD
heehee~~
we talk talk talk like siao.
then Terence was like so lonely do his work..
o.O
the girls were busy talking talking cuz we all waiting for kitchen 2 de people.
after a LONG LONG time,they came back then we all chat chat chat..
whatever whatever..
then HCl was boring todae..
and Mr YCR yelled at TanRunZhong.. =.=
It's like so sudden.
God Damn It.
Heng I never burst out laughing.
=.=
I cant stand sudden increase in volume of voices.
It's like so damn funny.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
=.=
I am such a stupid person.
Lols.
whatever..
Science was okay..
and whatever whatever.
PSB investiture..
and whatever..
go class for CHAMPS.
whatever whatever.
I dint know I was that responsible =.=
and what did ZeeZee mean by RICH EMOTIONS?
Lol.
Being EXTREME HAPPY.
Being EXTREME ANGRY.
Being EXTREME SAD.
Being EXTREME CRAZY.
Hmm..is that what it means uh?
o.O
dont get it.
Lol.

got some meeting with him and the excos with Terence obviously :)
talk talk talk for 24mins =.=
was quite alot.
and Terence should express MORE of his views as the ONLY GUY there..not a man yet.. o.O
I think we should have a male treasurer too..
:)
talk like siao
then I was like so damn worried LaoMa wait for me wait until kee siao zao le.. o.O
Lol.
then after all of them zao,LaoMa came into class..
then we walk down see ZeeZee,say byebye to him and then go eat :)
eat eat eat..
take 97 zao go home le..
Lol.

i can sleep right now.
later i finish my history and science homework..
I am gg to sleep.
Tmr I am going to school sibei early ..
Cuz KT agreed to let us write announcements on the board...
after having the meeting with him..
and glad that he approves..
and I think I shall come up with a list of homework later too..
awww mien..
must go back to my organiser liao..
AWWWW MIEN..
nevermind.
since he let us do it.
we shall do what we can..
:)

Hmm..
Terence can be like sibei nice ... O.o
Lol.
When he smiles obviously.
^^


Time Out : 6.48PM 4 Feb 2009 SiBeiTired

No comments:

Post a Comment