Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

happy 2009 with a screwed ear of mine..

homework is screwed
school is going to be screwed

rest assured that there will be no more shyt from me this year
UNLESS
u are the one who make me do that
just dont give me that look :)

uhh..
PART B LIFE
is..
WOW...
but still..
NCC RAWKSSSS xD
RVNC FTW!!!
heard that our juniors coming in damn late loo..
WANNA SLACK ISIT??!! ><
SO SAD...
i hope the part a 09 will be a bigger company than Alpha'08 and going Bravo'09
good luck to MY DEAREST AND LOVELIEST COMPANY MATESSSS
WOOHOO~!
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN NCC!!
NOTHING BEATS MY LOVE FOR ALPHA COMPANY'08 :)
even my ....

so..
whatever
stupid new year
dun be pissed with me
dun talk thru to phone or face to face with me or else u will be bored and pissed
...

the best thing for new year is me watching Pirates of the Caribbean TRILOGY
3 movies in a row..
and I spent about 7 hours infront of my TV..
forgetting my homework

Weely called me for some random stuff..
And u are going to pay for my phone bills...
WEELY...
oh shyt..this december holidays is so bad..
relli bad...
i think my dad is gg to kill me for my 200 over extra SMS-es cuz my limit 500
and the phone calls...omg.... =.=
I still love my MP3 more ..

nothing else
my new year wish - to get my ear not screwed and lose weight...
get a boyfren in university is a much more...wiser choice :)
cuz guys are kinda childish now...so... xD
get chio-er when I am older
now i wanna get myself in the sun and be tanned and be charcoal i dont care
my mom says next time i will get spots on my face i also dun care
I love the sun and the burning heat on my face :)
that's relli coollll...just pray that i dun get skin cancer can liao xD
I can still fit into my uniform and number 3..
haha..this is the best holiday without much weight added
number 3 shows that cuz my number 3 is very very fitting..esp. the top..
not the balls there lahh xD hahahhahahaha..
no changing of hairstyle...i dont care i gg stick with this nerdy hair i have for my school days
no need new clothes or whatever thing..
i just wished i get a new computer that's all but i gg to miss my keyboard
cuz its the best keyboard ever..at least better than my brothers'
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
wish everyone healthy and fit and dun be so gay like where the fishes..
wish everyone can sleep tight at night and dream as much as me...

2e'09
i dont know
Weely told me that the first day of school is whole day play games
SCs of each class going to lead or what..
then got sum really lame games
but some quite fun where it includes guys and girls
and i know the guys in my class .. none of them wanna stand beside me
sad story but whatever who i care ... >:(
i am looking forward to U-life
so can see a whole university of shuaii ge.. xDD
we'll see if I could pass A-lvls..


Time Out : 1.43AM 1 Jan 2009 Thursday WarmCool NotCloudy

No comments:

Post a Comment