Tuesday, January 27, 2009

birthdays (:

now now
i havent started on my hw yet
later first later first
those hw tmr dont need to hand in but thursday need =.=

Birthdays...
(:
January is coming to an end..
so..
to my dearest 2e peeps..
and none of them relli come and read my blog..
so..
nevermind.
I still love my 2e peepos (:


Happy Belated Birthday to the Below (:

<3 Veronica 6/1
<3 Ken 17/1
<3 Nicole 26/1

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ALL 3 2E JANUARY BABIES xDD

And coming up next in Feb..

:) Felicia 1/2
:) Terence 25/2
:) Alvin 28/2
:) JingJing 28/2

JingJing and Alvin de birthdays on the same day lehh
the 28th of Feb.
so cool rite ? xDD
hahahahhahaa..

maybe I should make a birthday chart for 2e..
:) hmm..
tmr shall have a chat with the Chio Bu-sssssssSSSSSSS :)
Yippee!~~

my homework sucks man
stupid jianbao
I AM GOING TO MAKE IT BLOODY SHORT
to show that i aint a showoff :P
Then LA Asg.
I am seriously gonna bloody screw it
cuz my english = no cure
and my HCL standard just kenna insulted again todae..
=.=...
pathetic me
sob sob sob

tmr got CHAMPS
AND HOPEFULLY 2e CHANGES SITTING ARRANGEMENT
for goodness sake..
PLEASE SAVE ME..
Lol.
He said that we MAY change our sitting arrangement AFTER CHINESE NEW YEAR..
and CNY lasts for 15 days.. =.=
oh god...
damn it =.=..
nevermind..
I would rather sit beside a girl than KaiSong
Lol.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
no offence la.
I AM KIDDING.
actualli right..i can sit beside anyone de..
Lol.
Just that I love to sit beside BOYS...GUYS...MEN... (not gays)
Cuz they are guys :)
Preferrably NICE GUYS..
that dont ignore me =.=...
and dont call me to shoo... =.=...
and dont give me stupid faces when I NICELY talk to them... =.=...
yup...
I think 2e... consider dont have that kind of guys bah..
Lol.
And KaiSong dint ignore me or call me to shoo or give me stupid faces leh... O.O
Lol.
HAHAHHAHHAHA
See,I am saying that KaiSong is nice =.=
Yes.
Nice in a weird way though..
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA
Lol.

Time out : 7.08PM ... =.=

my dad wants me to order pizza..
argh..
I hate to order things thru phone IN ENGLISH..
cuz I just dont know what the hell am I ordering and those peeps just talk damn fast
even faster than ZeeZee...how U expect me to catch what stuff they gonna say =.=
If it's chinese right,then okay :)
obviously cuz I am a chinese person..
I got english-speaking-phobia
sob sob sob
I think I am sibei humji can?...
aw...I got no balls and I am just a hum.. :(
weird..
I just dont know why
I read English books in my heart like so fluently and once I speak in english..
all screwed..
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
I am such a failure =.=
Speaking in English is like torturing me with poking sticks
Lol.
I am damn scared of tickles .. O.o
dont poke me
hahhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment