Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Without A Guy

Sobs
Todae.
Was sad..
And not happy.
Until the end of school..
:)
And Pissed at the end of the gathering with LaoMa ...

Todae Morning..
Went to school with ShuYing and ZhenYun.
ShuYing's voice was EXTREMLY SEXY
Aww..
Poor thing leh..
Then yesterday she still go for NCC..
Her legs got muscle pain.
Sore throat.Cough then still go..
Aww...
CLP QianHui also go for NCC with her fever,flu,cough and sore throat.
See that guys?
Still wanna pon NCC..
Ugh..
Then we crapped damn loads and wait for bus 97..

I saw Hubert again..
And he sort of hid behind some senior..
So..Forget it man.
ShuYing,ZhenYun and I were right smack at the back of the bus.
Hubert was right infront of the bus.
I watched him.
He dint sleep.
Kinda boring... =.=
So,I went to sleep..
And ShuYing woke me up.. :)
HeeHee~

In school,Hubert went to change..
Then when he was going to the track,I shouted "Hi Hubert!" ... "Hi."
=.=
Nevermind.
Walk to the bookshop there.
Took 34 geographical magazines.
God damn it.
Sibei heavy.
Heavier than number 4 can?!
=.=
Heavy Like Shyt.
But nevermind.
Save the trouble for other peeps to go and get it..
HAHAHA.
I am from NCC Bravo Girls de lehh :)
I am SiBei PROUD TO BE IN NCC !!! ~ xDD
Go class ...
Distribute.

Talk to LaoMa about the empty seat at the back..
It's so weird to not see ZhengZhang in school..
Aww... :(
Yesterday night I PM-ed ZhengKang..
then the first thing he mentioned was he went to play game.
after that was tzz is sick..
Aww...
The BrotherHood..
It's damn touching can?...
:)..
ZhengKang loves ZhengZhang :)

Here the newspaper come...
Thanks to Stephanie and WanYih..
Distribute.
I left the trash on the teacher's table..
He came in..
So I went back to my seat.
And forgot about the trash.
"So,Is this for me?" he asked.
MY bad.
My bad.
My bad...
Threw it away.
And Todae's Terence's turn to shout.
To be more Manly :)

Had a talk with him together with Terence.
"Is it pressurizing to be a cp?"
"yes"
"If you got a chance,would you want to be a cp?"
"I am not sure..."
"Think about it and reply to me.."
"Okay.I will.."
"For assembly,go down earlier and one stand infront,one at the back."
"okay.."
"Ask the girls to pin up their hair."
"...."
"I reminded them many many times..."
"............"
"Class roster.."
"I was planning to do it today.."
"You may want to leave it with the Welfare.."
"................."
"Later,I will photocopy the appointments."
"okay.."
"The seating arrangement..I havent planned it out yet..maybe after chinese new year.."
"okay.."
"do u have any complaints about the class?"
"nope.they are very good :)"
"if you got any problems with them,just tell me.."
"they are relli very good..."
"then,if you've got no more problems,ya.."
".."

Terence,you are going to stand with Bernice.
I am going to stand with JingFei.
Lol.
Me no stand infront.
For goodness sake.

I thought of it.
If I got a chance.
I wont wanna be a cp.
I will want to be a subject rep.
Or an AV rep..at least JingFei wont be that lonely.
And Mrs Ling needs an Aesthetics rep.
Maybe I can hold up that post too :)

Seating arrangements after CNY.
very good.
Very GOOD.
VERY GOOD..
God damn it.
I am tired of KaiSong.
Humming and Singing in class.
His attitude is far worse than RunZhong's.
Oh my god.
I pity myself.
I really pity myself.
I want to sit with a NICE 2e guy..
Like RunZhong O.o
See,I commented that RunZhong is nice o.O
at least as a table partner he is quite nice..
But ponning NCC... forget about it man .. =.=

Now,I dont have the appointments with me.
It's all with Terence.

Hair.
You think I got the right to control that?
I got no right to call the girls to pin up their hair.
Cuz I dint pin up mine too.
Cant you see my hair is like damn long?
Cant you see that my skirt is damn short?
Cant you see me talking when the morning assembly is going on?
Why dint you pick on me?
Why are you so biased?

Rip it off me.
Cuz I dont deserve that in the first place.

Class Roster.
I dont wanna do it.
Cuz I hate to do it.
I hate RV.
Only RVNCC rawks.

Stupid thinking of mine.

_______________________________________

Home Econs.
Quite Fun.
Baked RockBuns.
Quite Easy.

100g flour
50g sugar
50g butter
50g nuts/raisins/choc rice/mixed fruits

rub the flour and butter together first
until they look like biscuit crumbs
pour in the sugar and random nuts or whatever
and twirl ... add egg yolk or milk as u twirl
then make it look like a dough liddat.
then can make it into rocks and bake it
eat and then zao.

Mrs Chew cheated us that she wont be late.
And todae she was late.
The other group did Salad..
And heard that it sucked.. =.=
____________________

Recess.
With LaoMa,Angela,Sharon,Nicole and Hanee :)
Quite Funny..
But still..
Not in that mood ..
Thanks Nicole for your chips :)
______________________

HCL.
Quizzes.
Lame.
But Quite Fun.
______________________

Science.
Mdm Ong got leg cramp..
Then she looked sibei cute..
So I keep smiling at her.

"mdm ong,u got leg cramp arh?"
"aiya,you dont laugh at me la..."

And I wasnt laughing.
Of I were laughing..
I will make some sound de mah..
Lol.
She's sibei cute.
Others was just lame.
__________________________________

CHAMPS.
I am SiBei sorry my dear 2e..
Sorry for the wrong info and call u all hurry up line up go hall.
When we are supposed to go to the hall at 1.20pm..
I am Very Very Sibei Sorry to my dear 2e peeps..
=.=
My bad..
MY bad..
MY BAD..
Sorry.
Seriously.
I am very very sorry.
Please dont hate me.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.
This was the second time.
I made 2e go out and go back into the class ..
the second time.
Cuz I never hear the annoucement.
Cuz I am not used to hearing announcements unless it's about NCC..
Sobs.
My bad...
Mrs Tan came in
I was trying not to care.
Cuz CHAMPS is seldom interesting.
I wanted to sleep.
I wanted to sit beside RunZhong.
Alvin's and Hubert's expression.
Exactly the same.
Like.."what's your problem?=.="
Please dont hate me..
:(
aww..
screw myself.
If I were only an AV rep.
I dont even need to care about it.
Sobs.

CNY talk with Mrs Tan.
Was scary.
About deaths..
Falling asleep.
Choir sang.
Hubert and Hanee really sang.
Cool...
O.O
JingFei opened his mouth and I bet nothing came out.
Lols.
Funny.

SC and PSLs sang.
Yes.
Somebody else.
Too.
And I hear the high high voice...
Freaked me out.
Quite nice though.
It's not good to hold any posts.

go hall for Year 5 CCA Leaders' investiture..
Everyone was gone.
All in a mess.
Nevermind.
It's not 2e's fault anyway :)
Hubert sat on my left.
LaoMa on my right.
Thank you for blocking KaiSong for me LaoMa :)
Lol.
I am very very anti-KaiSong ...
And we all like always bully him de loh..
LOLS.
Snr MingZe,Iris,JiaYi,ChernYi were the CCA leaders ...
ZAI RIGHT?!!
NCC DE LEHH
and summore Snrs MingZe and Iris same CCA ..
COOL COOL!!!

Gone IKEA eat hotdog with LaoMa.
and the person making the hot dogs very buay song.
she almost smashed my hotdogs.. =.=
we talked alot..
and I realise that something is wrong with me.
But I know I am not.
I am aware of myself.
I know myself.
I aint a showoff just becuz I wrote long compos.
I dint treat myself as a -.
I aspire to be a housewife.
I just want to find a guy I love and loves me too to marry.
That's my dream.
All the bonus I get was results and the trust my frens give me.

Like what I told LaoMa.
U write a short essay and score say... 40 marks.
U write a damn sibei long essay and score 40 marks too..
which one is more pro-er?
of cuz the shorter one.
Cuz U can score such high marks with lesser words.
Arent you more pro-er?
The longer U write,the more mistakes you make.
What the hell is her problem?
I dont understand.
Yes.
Everyone can see that she's much more better than me.
She do it.
She is better than I am.
Yes.
She got the quality.
I am pissed cuz I know I aint a showoff.
Dont you insult my heart.
It's an insult.

I write everything long.
I swear you look at all my work.
Nothing is short compared to others' work.
I swear.
Just cuz I wrote a sibei long essay about LiGuangQian and ChenJiaGeng.
IT'S A HOLIDAY HOMEWORK FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
I AM SIBEI FREE DURING HOLIDAYS.
Dont I have the RIGHT to give standard work?
DONT I?

sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment