Saturday, January 17, 2009

squidie xD


LOL.

This is my SQUID xDD
Very cute right?
No eyes and no other features cuz THEY'RE IN CONTROL =.=
Lols.
I like them damn damn much loh..
MY SQUID !! xDD
heehee~
Tmr my mom gg wake me up in the early morning go her fren's house @ TAMPANIES =.=
and stay there for a whole day..
what the hell ..
MY HOMEWORK HOW?
she say go there do.
GO THERE DO.
THE GUYS PLAYING COMPUTER WANT ME DO THERE??!!
zzzZzZzZzZz..
whatever.
I think I gg to screw my homework
and summore todae I only drew squids o.O
and watch TV...listen songs..blog...and rearrange my files and worksheets..
took me from 4pm till now.. 6 hrs lehh
omg omg..
LOLS
waste time sia...
sob sob sob
and later i gg to type out WHY YUE FEI DIED o.O
actualli right.
I think yue fei die cuz he's so -toot- listen to the huang di
that stupid huang di very pro meh?
listen to him..
abandon battle and go back and get killed..
worth it or not?
OF COURSE NOT man..
so what if that huang di passed down 12 jin pai to him loh..
if he knew that its WRONG..
and since he HATED the enemy so much and wanted to get back what he lost..
since he always wanted to get revenge...and now he got the chance to get it ALL back
and GAIN sumthing ... it's a sense of satisfication to him and his country and PEOPLE..
WHY STILL GO BACK ???!!!
omg..
Yue Fei arhh..Yue Fei..
I seriously pity your "loyalty" to your king..
Now I understand why HanYu and YiJin said that YueFei is an "idiot".. =.=
It's like what the hell is YueFei's problem ? =.=
Argh..
I feel so bad...about him dying
such a great person...died cuz of some stupid and useless doggie king.
sob sob sob :(
is YueFei's fault for his own death
cuz everyone's life is controlled by themselves
they choose the path they take..
and not let other plan their death..
hmm..
doesnt relli apply to everyone though..
cuz some of us dont relli have any chance de..
but i cant think of any examples when ppl dont hav a choice to choose ..
o.O
and right..
the GaoZong...
he's simply so stupid la..
listen to that crap of QinHui and his wife WangShi
Felicia thinks that HuangShi was the one responsible for YueFei's death..
She got her point and it's different from everyone else..
Most of the peeps think that it's GaoZong and QinHui's fault.
Yes.It is their fault..
But right...
If YueFei is SMART enuf to not OBEY the orders of GaoZong..
BeiSong wouldnt have lost the battle and lose their pride
and LOST SUCH A GREAT GENERAL!!
it's such a waste
you know last time people so called "worship" YueFei..
and people still do it NOW..
YueFei is a pity..
Died so tragically..
He's damn loyal and damn damn nice to their country.
Fight for the country..
Willing to sacrifice for his country..
And becuz of ONE BIG MISTAKE he made in his life.
HE DIED.
And the person who made that BIG MISTAKE was YueFei.
I hate him for returning back to court.
He's walking towards the path to his own death
What's his PROBLEM??!!
He lost his country.
He lost his pride.
He lost his family.
He lost his people.
He lost his life.
He lost what he got back after he made just one mistake..
The people loved him..
They pleaded him not to abandon war.
But he chose to listen to that -toot- king sitting at the capital
shaking his legs and doing nothing..
and YueFei was the one who was fighting and sacrificing for the country..
IF I were YueFei..
I wont even bother about all the orders
Be it 100 orders or that stupid king come and BEG me to abandon war..
I will still fight on.
I still got the BEST army of the country with me..
What am I scared of?
I spotted the enemy's weakness.
I am going to attack their weak spots and win the war.
I want to get back what I lost.
I want to get back my pride for my country and my people.
I've got the ability to do what I want.
Why go back and die..
Why?why?why??
NOOO!!!
HOW COME YUEFEI'S STORY SO SAD ONE?
So.
The conclusion is QinHui went to tell crap to GaoZong.
And it was QinHui's wife,WangShi who discussed what to do with QinHui.
GaoZong was such a shyt person to believe what QinHui said.
He passed down 12 orders to YueFei for him to return to capital with all his men.
YueFei was so =.= to obey his orders.
Abandon war with all his men and went back to court..
WHEN THEY COULD HAVE EASILY FOUGHT ON AND GOT BACK WHAT THEY LOST
When he returned to court.
He was put into jail becuz some shyt person accused him.
And GaoZong tortured him in jail and accused him for not being loyal to his country,his land.
In the end,YueFei and his family were executed including his son,YueYun.
IS IT WORTH IT?
NO RIGHT!!!!
OMG OMG OMG !!! =.=
The above look like sum answers to a history SEQ o.O
Lols.
Now..I need to translate what I typed up there into CHINESE.
and post it up on IVLE.
summore my computer cannot type chinese cuz dun have that software
so i must go google all the words out and copy paste like hell shyt =.=
uhh..
Todae I will sleep at 1am.
After I complete this IVLE YueFei thing and that Chinese worksheet :)
____________________
Lols.
ZK tagged saying ZZ wont mind if I hugged him o.O
oh my god.
he not scared I everyday go hug him O.O
nahh...kidding I dont even dare =.=
okay..
Let's get to work now.
Todae I spammed post xD
Later after I finish my report I post it up here again :)
my hard work leh..
cannot just put on IVLE's discussion forum right?
i must copy and paste like hell then finish de..
how can like that sia?
if i got the software then good loh..
sob sob sob
wait i go ask my dad where to download first..
see can or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment