Wednesday, January 21, 2009

:)

GEOK: Lol.What's so funny =.= I just look into the mirror lehh... Dont think sick can?! >.<

JASMINE : Lol.True tat humans are built that way.. O.O thanks for the tag.. :)

______________________________

I actually scolded sucker o.O
Oh noo..
Nevermind.
I am not going to erase that.

Let's talk about something happy!!
:)

ZHENG ZHANG IS COMING BACK TO SCHOOL TMR !!! :)
YAYE!!
w00ts xDD
I am sibei happy can?!
xDD
hahahhahahahhaa
C00L :)

Welcome back to school ZhengZhang :)
O.O
Lol.
We all missed you damn much :)
WE xDD

Then after school I yelled "BYE BYE BINGDA!!"
sibei loud.
And he dao me.
Ugh..
>:(
BingDa dao me ...
and I know I yelled sibei loud can?!..
Sobs..

I ate LaoMa and JingFei's Love Salad..
It's ~~~.. But I feel the love inside it.
So I finished everything except for the Big Big leaves inside..
It's nice :)
HeeHee~
The love..
That is used to make the Salad..
I can feel it de..
:)
Heehee~~
Lao Ma ...
Your salad was okay la..
at most tmr I nvr go school..
take over me,dont let Terence do what he wants
Lols.
Kidding la..
me not that bad de.. xDD
hee hee~~

Omg
Omg
OMGG
TOMORROW ZHENGZHANG COMING BACK TO SCHOOLLLLLL :)
Yaye!! xD
Siao.
You know todae our class can be full strength de loh..
cuz zhengzhang not here then 1 empty seat le..
aww..
He missed the Salad FUN during home econs.
Hahahhahaha xDD
Hahahahhaa.
No Love Salad for ZhengZhang O.O
Oops.
...
Can ask Hubert make Love Salad for him :)
Whee~~~

Tmr gg to be a suckie day..
But got Speech and Drama..
Still got Stephanie :)
Yaye!!
Stephanie rawk can?!
xDD
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I love Stephanie... :)
Lols.
Me not les la... xDD

Tmr got swimming ..
O.O
can see sexy guys again..
wahsehh..
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
xDD
RunZhong dont know he swimming tmr or not..
maybe morning I go KaJiao him awhile or what..
1 month never talk to RunZhong le..
It's nice talking to him actually.
Cuz I talk,he listen..
Then he dont seem to be listening cuz he nvr reply.
But I know that he's listening.
Then he will reply "diao."
At least I can tell RunZhong what I think about stuff ...
=.=
Cuz he's my table partner..
Lol.
Ex-table partner..
:)

Hmm..
Anymore happy stuff todae??...
I told RunZhong that he looked like an ostrich
LOLS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH xDD
Funny? o.O
=.=
I still feel sibei guilty for making 33 peeps gg in and out of the class ... :(

And Still.
I feel so insulted.
LaoMa.
Tell me everything she told youu..
Ugh..
Lols.
I wont kill you de la.
At most right.
I just complain to you how I feel only de..
Sian.

I know myself.
I know.
I swear I do.
I am used to being a cleaner of 2e.
It's such a big jump.
And I hate to take up responsibilities.
Very lazy.
Waste my time.
I want to look at guys de can?
Waste my time.
Then I cannot look at shuai guys so often...=.=
You know last year I was just a cleaner.
I can look at all the shuai ge in 2e lehh..
Now,lesser time to look at them le..
SOB SOB SOB
LAST YEAR WITH THEM STILL TORTURE ME LIKE THAT.
You know my eyes sibei bitter de loh..
Must have sweet eyes de mahh xDD
HAHAHAHHAHAHA xDD

You know I shrunk 6cm
...
Todae I saw SeeuKun at the MRT station.
"wayne,you dont look as tall as last time ... O.O"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
WHAT THE??!!
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS 6CM?!
=.=
Ugh.
I used to be as tall as ZhengZhang..
O.O Maybe abit shorter..
But RunZhong will still be taller..
Around there la..
I SHRUNK 6CM..
=.=
PATHETIC CAN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment