Friday, January 16, 2009

nice day

TODAE IS A HAPPY DAY~!

Menu for today..
It's a very big meal fyi

#1.God Jie's Bdae
#2.At JurongEast and Going to School
#3.School Anniversary Performance
#4.Recess and preparing to welcome China students
#5.Geog and Malay Lessons
#6.HCL lesson
#7.Lang Arts lesson
#8.Before NCC
#9.New PT style
#10.Random NCC stuff
#11.Going home
#12.Idiot who knocked into me
#13.Home Sweet Home

___________________________

#1.God Jie's Bdae

Todae is the 16th of Jan.
It's GOD JIE'S BIRTHDAY~!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIANG HUI YING!!
xD
This year I very good right?
Got buy present for you xD
heehee~~
good results and good guys for your wishes :)
haha.
LOLS..
aiya..crap so much for what
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN ... :3
hahahhaa.

______________________________________

#2.At JurongEast and Going to School

Todae I took 242 with GodJie,PeiYee,PeiYee's bro and ShiJia
Then I saw Hasee and LiWen at BoonLay there talk talk
Lols
I see hasee then i realise she grew taller
and I shrunk
HASEE IS TALLER THAN ME BY ONE CM!!
=.=
sob...wayne's so pathetic ... :(
God Jie go take bus 30 to her school..
Me alight at JE go take 97..
Swiss Cottage peeps go take train towards Marina Bay
CGS de Hasee cont. with EW journey..

When I was walking down the stairs with my damn heavy number 4 and dictionary+books
I saw a VERY EXTREMELY FAMILIAR person
IT'S HUBERT!!!
waseh..
so cool right?
todae was the FIRST time I saw Hubert at JE there lehh...
Then he duno why walk so fast .. =.=
me lagging behind him then i said "hi hubert~" x3
bus come liao...damn loads of people
Sir Calvin was infront of me loh... o.O
go up bus like no more seats le...
cuz Hubert some where infront of me in the queue ...
so he went up first and got a seat :)
me went up next and sat behind him :)
wahahhahaha xD
Hubert seriously look like a small boy boy..
So cute yea? :3
heehee~~
omg,Hubert,you are SiBei CUTE~~
we dint talk =.=

i put my number 4 set at my feet there and my books at my knee there
bag on my laps..and i got no place to sit =.=
what the helicopter man..
i like moving house liddat =.=..
the bus move move move..then till the stop outside the Jurong Regional Lib.
ZhengZhang went up and then went to the back back back back back back all the way seat
Lols.
I thought ZhengZhang coming up the bus at some stop near the school there loh... o.O

yup..my ex-team mates :)
heehee~
i was like sms-ing god jie and hasee on the bus and its damn hilarious la
LOLS
I AM A STALKERRRR :)
and i only stalk CERTAIN guys xD
w00h00~
Lols.
Hilarious xDD
on the bus i want to sleep also cant sleep loh..
so tired sia =.=
sob sob sob
Hubert's hair is so COOL man..
at least better than Terence's hair ... look like chicken one O.O no offence~
sumtimes i wonder how Hubert make his hair so damn sibei nice xDD
ZhengZhang was at the back there...=.= i dont know what happened o.O

nuthing happens...so i go class then Hubert wasnt there
ZhengZhang also not there...=.=
Then I realise Hubert got Choir performance for todae's anniversary..
after that ZhengZhang came into class...yup..
HanYu and RunZhong were at the back there talking about guys' stuff..
yup...and i can see that Mr Ostrich is not going for CCA anymore.. =.=
Then the girls were crapping and reading books and notes and whatever thing thing..
time's up so go hall..
Whole class here except for 4 choir members - Hubert,Hanee,KaiSong and JingFei

HanYu and ZhengZhang were doing sumthing very sweet in class..
OMG..
so sweet lahh..
I think ZhengZhang shuld gay with HanYu
LOLS.
KIDDING KIDDING..
NONONONONOONOONOONO..
NONO...cannot cannot..
HanYu knows how to create the affection and ZhengZhang go pei he HanYu
OMG..
SO SWEET LA..
I see liao my heart melted you know..
aww.... <3<3<3<3

_____________________________

#3.School Anniversary Performance

At the hall there...
started with national anthem and pledge as usual..
Mrs Tan come and talk to us..
JingFei was late and he dint join the choir performance loh..
sad..cant see him in Tuxedo xD
why he was late? - very tired last night
i also damn tired last night :)
and JingFei was damn hilarious la..
HAHAHAHAHA
LOLS
u look at his face wanna laugh like hell one
LOLSSS xDD
hahahhahahahha
JingFei's nature is to make people laugh and smile xD
w00h00~
JingFei rawks :33

Then I kenna told off by a teacher cuz i keep turning around to talk to JingFei
U know I scared he bored mah...then talk to him loh
He keep asking JennShyang to change place with him so he can talk to ZhiHe
but ZhiHe dont want him there..so too bad x3
Heehee~
Lao Ma and Jing Fei = tian sheng yi dui
xP

Start of performance..
almost all the performance put up by the RV-iians sibei nice lohh

WuShu lion dance,nice :)
cuz i like the lion blink blink blink their eyes..
so cute de lohh.. xD
the ppl performing very tough one loh..

Choir xD
Extremely cool
CUZ GOT HUBERT THERE~~
LOLS
when the choir members were outside at the track there moving in...
Hubert walked pass there and he looked so cute :)
Formation = Girls one side,Guys one side
KaiSong...no comments...
Hanee looked so chio in the costume.. xD
Hubert looked so sibei CUTE~~
omg omg..
hahahahahaha.
like a little boy boy wearing Tuxedo to a wedding or sumthing liddat :)
wahhsehh..so shuaii siaa... xDD
heehee~
Then I love the song about the "ondeh ondeh"
Choir RAWKS la..
omg omg
Hubert is so cutee :DD
hahahhahahaha
Huberttt iss sibeiii CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE~~
heehee~ :33

i rmb got one part of the performance right
girls sing one phrase then the guys repeat the phrase
or whatever u call it
its just like the guys repeat what the girls sang :)
OMG OMG!~~
IT'S SIBEI NICE CAN??
omg omg~~
its like singing love song liddat lehh
sibei ROMANTIC lahh!!!~~ xDD
so sweet lohh
I wished I were closer to the stage there so can see Hubert more clearly xDD
hahahhahaha..
yea,he looked damn shuaii on the stage
its like the whole performance I only listen and look at Hubert and Hanee only :P

and MingJun was singing also..
LOLSSS
so damn funny xDD

Dance...nice :)
the guys dance better than the girls..
hmm..that's what i think
you know the guys dance got that kind of strength in their moves
and they so flexible one keep touching their toes with their fingers when they jump up
SO COOL SIA...
althou their moves not very co-ordinated..
its still very very nice..
the 2 dances put up = nice nice !! xD
dancers are so cool :)

CO performance..
hmm...
I like the part when the momentem is like sibei fast
the peeps with the ErHu keep striking their ErHu that part
LOLs.
me not in CO dunno what to call ... =.=
then its like so fast the pace...
music also damn fast...
very very nice..

got sum boring talks
then the teachers keep going around and scolding ppl
and L-L-M dont know what happened pointed at 2e peeps
i was like what the helicopter is the problem man?
you know i hate that lah... =.=
point at my class for what sia..
u scold me like what the other chinese teacher did right..
is at least better than calling my class to shut up

deepest impression of the talks
Ms Ek speaking Malay...that's all
and what I can understand is welcoming the peeps from Indonesia to RV
and then thank you to them for visiting RV
and we welcome them to RV
Lols.

Mrs Look todae so nice,let us eat in class :)
and the bag with the food right..
dun have enuf for the whole class o.O
but I still got that muffin from Felicia x33
heehee~

_______________________________________

#4.Recess and preparing to welcome China students

recess was very very busy
cuz need to carry tables and chairs to class for the China students attached to our class..
so i went down and then found EeSheng and Ken there..too moving tables
then I go to the hall storeroom take table go up class..
halfway see Terence and Hubert with Stephanie..
yup.
Terence thinks that someone is gg to send the tables and chairs up lohh..
Lols. =.=
There's no free lunch in the world de man ...

OMG..
Hubert is sibei cute la..
LOLS.
xDD
Then when we reach the hall there..
got 2D chairperson there carrying tables too :)
Lols.
she very nice de
I think Terence shuld let Hubert carry one of the tables..
but he didnt want to ..
=.=
yes.we all know the reason cuz Hubert told me that
hahahahhaha xDD
omg,i love Hubert O.O
Lolss..
on the way up 2 tables hard to manage what..
so Hubert got one and Terence got one table above his head and smashed the ceiling
=.=
Hubert is smart :)

and me wasted my time carrying chairs from behind the hall.. sobs :(
you know i carry 3 chairs with one person
the other 3 peeps carry 3 chairs with 3 people
take so heavy de chairs for what =.=
after the China students leave also must carry down to the hall de lehh..
arghh..
later need 3 ppl to carry down the 3 heavy chairs again le..
sobs

________________________________

#5.Geog and Malay Lessons
#6.HCL lesson
#7.Lang Arts lesson

Geog lesson was boring..
I still got problems with measuring distance..
sobs :(
and reading the question to understand what it's talking about too..
i shall see to it :)

and the QingDao peeps came in with Terence..
yup..
Nian Xin sat beside me and I didnt know what to talk to her..
and she speak so damn fast dont know what she saying
and she also dont know what am i talking about =.=
okay nevermind..
she from China,I from Malaysia..
very very big difference so...aiya..paiseh la..
xP
she told me that my name very nice lehh
HAHAHHHAHAHAHHA
LOLSSS
WanYi is a nice name :)
aiyo...paiseh paiseh~
cuz right..very few peeps commend me de lehh..
especially my name xD
we just crapped abit abit then talk talk..

Malay lesson was kinda fun..
Nian Xin took down the notes on the screen lehh
o.O cool
and Stephanie was like making weird sentences with the new words
its damn damn hilarious
LOLSS
laugh like hell shyt man
so damn funny
too bad the QingDao peeps duno what we talking about..
then i was laughing beside NianXin..
LOLS
she think i crazy or what o.O
hahahahhahahaa
Malay was liddat..

HCL lesson le..
Do compo
the QingDao peeps gg leave le..
yup..
said byebye and they zao with ZhangYing
I tell you what
I SCREWED MY COMPO!!
=.=
I wrote that I am a happy person
and actualli I wasnt
I was lying in that whole compo.
i aint a good liar.. =.=
40/70 marks for first compo. considered good liao la..
with this crapp I wrote =.=
sobs sobs..
last year my first compo. for the year is 42/70
I still rmb.
The worst compo I wrote was during last year EOYs.
hell shyt of compo = 39/70 marks only =.=
"I am a happy person"
I tried to describe some happy peeps I know then tried to write their characteristics
but too bad..
no time no choice
say goodbye to my compo. and hand in to HanYu after LangArts.

you know after Lang Arts lesson right,HanYu stayed back and waited for our compos.
so good rite?
he kept coming to me saying this in chinese :
"eh hacker,faster la...dont write so much la..i warn you first hor..."
he's like so sweet~
HanYu rawks la.. xD
Cuz after Lang Arts lesson I was sibei emo and tired sia
then i write write write got a guy go touch my head o.O
Lols.
It's HanYu :)
He call me dont write so much again...
"aiya...faster la..dont write so much can?"
omg..
I was like so o.O
oh my god..
It's like HanYu is our big brother and he care for all of us de..
so sweet..
aww...
I love you HanYu..You simply RAWK :3

oh yup..
Lang Arts lesson for 1 hr 20 mins
sibei boring can?
must prepare for the assignment liao..
explanation..
for a complex subject.
that one tmr then I go think..
I just wanna finish my blog post todae xD
hahhahaha LOLS

__________________________

#8.Before NCC

I wrote my compo till about 2.25 liddat..
change and then clip hair 2.30 liao
go down with Geok..
then no eat..
sob sob sob..
heng todae's PT seriously slack and =.=
if not i will faint again

______________________


#9.New PT style

The specs. got a new PT style..
and I dont relli like it la..
its like u must run around a place and do PT
like got many stations must visit and complete a task..
compete with Part C LCP they all..
all we did was chiong chiong chiong..
dont care about standard
i cant chiong de..
and i was like lagging behind like siao..
and no one bothers
they dont even care la..
all they want is just to win the LCPs they all only..
:(
what the use of keep "down.down.down.down.down.down."
when you cant give standard and everyone does the same thing..
nah..i rather go for hiong and normal PT we did..
just like wat Staff Shereen said..
how come we dont wait for each other?
for the sake of winning right,we can dont bother le..
i rather lose and slowly do the PT stations
i hate chiong-ing thru everything and in the end all screwed and no fun..
what's the point?
no point doing that...
Lols.
I heard the "point" sentences from Alvin :)
heehee~
why cant my platoon mates just wait for me?
:(
_____________________

#10.Random NCC stuff

Lols.
cuz we drag our shoes ...
sure got punishments one
#1.take off our shoes and drill
#2.Do 10 laps of duck jump
in the end we chose #2.
and all of us died terribly
Lols
ITS DAMN TIRING BUT FUN!!!
after we did like a few laps..
wanna die le..
sob sob
Vanessa's legs were so scary
after she did that right,her leg muscles keep trembling
u touch her leg its like all tremble tremble one
omg..so scary la..
then all of us cant even stand straight le..
dont say give standard drills :(
sob sob sob..

but it's very fun..
hahahhaha xDD

yup.
during PT break that time I saw Hanee and asked her where was choir
she said they're in the LT.. o.O
oh...
I asked ShuYing where's ELDDS then she said container classroom o.O
so far away sia..
LOLS.
but ELDDS got break then I saw ZhengZhang O.o
thank you for not cutting my platoon :)
at about last parade right,I looked at the canteen there and saw Hubert again o.O
LOLS..
so funny o.O

GinTeng was showing off his muscles when we go TCS
then he can do pullups
standard ones and he keep hanging upside down on the tall tall pull up bars
and TIE HIS SHOELACES
o.O
oh my goodness.
GINTENG RAWKS LA..
6 packs guy..
ZAI..
EHH..HE FROM NCC DE OKAY?! xDD
i think all guys see him sure feel zibei one o.O
aww...
____________________________________

#11.Going home

Went home with Jasmine,Geok and WeiNi..
Weely went on 963 le
and we waited for bus 97 for about half an hour sia
=.=
what the helicopter .. =.=
Jasmine was talking about a war with the Jap.
then the Jap. ppl they go do that thing with the females
and they stick sharp sticks into their there...
and some of them go cut their body..
eww...and they go have *** with the girls
like you pay $$ and get a room number..
so u go to the room and have *** with the girl inside the room for like a few mins..
then after a man come out the other one outside will immediately go in
oh my goodness..
that book was in the school library lehh
if monday I got time I go see see..
Jasmine also said that there are pictures...
O.O
I hear liao also feel like puking ..
so sad... :(
sob sob sob for the peeps humiliated .. :(

then we crap crap crap all the way to JE there...
yup..
talked about Mrs Chew and swimming stuff.
LOLs.
Jasmine and Geok act as Mrs Chew so damn funnie
LOLs..
Hilarious peeps xD
so damn funnie..
ahhahahahha

_____________________________


#12.Idiot who knocked into me

When I reach BoonLay liao right,I must alight de ma..
then I carry my number 4 set and books
I was holding a lollipop in my hand then la..
when i haven even stepped outta the train,kia su ppl from outside chiong in
got an idiot person come knock into me and my lollipop dropped
he didnt even say sorry la
fuck...
drop my lollipop
eff la..
knock into me nvr say sorry and then go snatch the priority seat to sit
walau..
what's his problem la..
the train so empty who want to snatch seats with you sia?
what the hell..
my lollipop dirty liao la..
then i holding so many things cant even bend down and take it up
got a lady said "OH SHYT!" then help me take :)
thanks alot
and i was sibei pissed off cuz that idiot knocked into me and make my lollipop dirty
what the hell is his problem la?
walau..
sibei pissed and then i go put my lollipop in my water bottle bring home wash then eat.
i called my mum and complain to her that 242 sibei slow come and then got ppl bully me
BLEHH
BULLY MY LOLLIPOP..
how dare you..
its like what the hell is your problem man?
i carrying so many stuff still want to knock into me..
walau eh..
stupid sia.
idiot.
i was sibei pissed man
i told my mom that then she asked me to yell "OI!" to the person
then its like I am in school uniform..
if i did that RV will receive a letter of "COMMENDATION"
Lols.
i wanna scold fuck when i dropped my lollipop de la..
its like i am sibei hungry wanna eat lollipop he knock into me drop lollipop ..
argh@!! &*^(^^%&%^#$%$*^&)^)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
!!!!!
MY LOLLIPOP !!!
idiot sia..
knock into ppl dont even know how to apologise..
make my lollipop dirty summore..
eff eff eff &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
stupiddd lahhh...
UHHH!!@@..
_________________________________


#13.Home Sweet Home

when i reach the bus stop yea...I called home
wan ask my bro come down to the bus stop help me take number 4 home de
then i call home my mom not there...my p3 bro pick up and tell me she go pick my p6 bro =.=
its like what the helicopter...i know my p6 bro 9pm then release de..
so she shuld be coming down to the bus stop bahh
Lols.
when i walk inside the building there,she was walking towards the bus stop liao
then i keep scolding that idiot who knocked into me and my mom was like =.=
and keep laughing ..
zzZzzzZZZZzZzZ
what's so funnie laa..=.=
MY LOLLIPOP lehh..
is a gal give my platoon one ... i only know her name SiMin
and i was scolding the eff in my heart xDD
LOLS
idiot person make my lollipop dirty..
fffffff...

LOLSS xDD
scold liao of cuz very shuang la..
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Time Out 11.56PM 16 Jan 2009 Tired and Dying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD JIE!!!

wayne-

No comments:

Post a Comment