Monday, January 19, 2009

Mass PMs

Lols.
Hilarious.
Mass PMs from my 2e peeps o.O
Spam here Spam there.
All asking same questions ... O.O
Science HSW Book ...

Mass Spamming of PMs ...
dunno who talking what =.=
It's damn funny lahh xDD
Like Mass Convo. liddat.
People just spam and then sibei messy.
Lolsss..

HSW Science WorkBook - PopCorn and Oil
Me also blur blur dont know what to do.
And I just did what I need to do and tell 2e peeps what I did.
Oh My God.
If I do wrongly I will die until sibei cham...We will be sibei cham..
But Nicole said Hack Care ... hahahhaha
awww..
Shyt man :(
But right..
Me also human leh xDD
HeeHee~
Oh My Godd.. -.-
Siao..
How come Mdm Ong never tell us what to do clearly onee..
Later do wrong how? =.=
Like what Mr YCR said,haven even started war ask what happen if we lose the war =.=...

The School sibei bo liao can?
The workbook there already got the questions liao still want us print out another copy =.=
Waste our ink..
Argh.
And LaoMa help me print cuz my printer screwed :(
Thanks LaoMa...next time I can print myself le unless I screw another printer >.<
Aww Man..
RV is ridiculous... =.=...

Tmr got NCC
Need no.4.
And I am sure tmr we will die until sibei cham and get muscle aches like hell
We gg to pump like hell many pumps and bleed to death
We gg to kenna scold like hell until we cry like hell shyt
We gg to pant and pant as if we are gg to suffocate and die
We gg to die tmr..
Death is the only solution for hell in NCC
Lols.
I am kidding.
:(
sobs..
NCC tmr..
God bless Bravo Company'09...

Me gg to sleep at 10.30 after reading
Cuz tmr me gg to wake up at 5.10am
Bathe until 5.20am and sleep in toilet
Get outta my house at about 5.45am
Get to BoonLay at about 6.04am
Reach JE at about 6.20am
Go on bus 97 at about 6.30am
Reach school at about 7am
:(
Sobs..

Happy start of the day...
Sad ending of the day...
Sob Sob Sob.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment