Sunday, January 11, 2009

=.=

Whatever Me
NeverMind Me
What the helicopter is YOUR problem man
=.=

todae was a bad morning
my whole family kenna scolded by my dad
cuz my bros scold each other bastard
this wasnt the first time lah
is last time they scold,my dad not at home mah
then this time very unlucky lohh..too bad.. =.=
and my higher chinese standard kenna "demoted" in a NICER way
say me sec 2 dont know what's the meaning of bastard in chinese
how i know la
for goodness sake..how i know?
i am not that vulgar de can? =.=
i also nvr scold bastard before la...
i only scold hell and eff and walau and damn only ma
i dont scold B- words de lehh
zzZZz..
WHATEVER
NEVERMIND
i dun wanna care liao la..
i just woke up then like that..

then sm jie talked to me
she caught a cold..
get well le..
so good good
facebook is sibei boring =.=
LOLS xDD
no offence to facebook users
hahahhahaha :33

my homework not done
tmr still got school
and more hell of responsibilites piled on me
:(
sob sob sob..
jiayou loh..
what can i do right?
unless whole class protest to Mr Keith xD
heehee~
change seating arrangement lehh
I wanna sit beside RunZhong again!
xDD
heehee~~
how come teachers dun wan change seats one..
just stand infront of class and see who buay song then put them together only ma..
let them BUILD UP RELATIONSHIP only ma..
easy task..and they got the right to do that lohh..
hahahahhaha xDD

i got stomachache lehh..
sob sob sob
D:
tmr i feel like running..
too long nvr run le
todae legs still pain from friday's PT O.o
see i reach school early enuf or not first
if its damn early then i go run then nobody will see xD
cuz my face too scary to be seen..
see le will freak out one x33

i feel so insulted today
am i that stupid not to know the meaning of vulgarities?
bastard is a NICER way is "mixed" blood
according to.. yes... you shuld know..
this is seriously so insulting
very very insulting..
i hate it man
what's their problem la?
scold bastard very fun right?
and summore they scold fu*k at home my dad haven hear yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment