Thursday, January 29, 2009

:)

LOL.
I am back again
I think I seriously going to screw my ASG can?
Omg omg O.O
Lol.
Hmm..

I think I should let it go.
o.O
that thing lahh
Lol.
Another thing I wont let it go de
LOLSS
what am I typing
I just feel like slacking
...
tmr NCC no number 4
w00ts
HIP HIP HURRAY
!!!!
w00ts
dunnid carry my camping bag to school
so cool yea?
so..most likely gg to have PT again..
and please..
if have circuit PT can let us do standard PT and no chiong ... ...
drills..
hmm..
kekiri and kekenan pusang will be screwed by PTE W Y Tan
LOLS.
and most likely PTE R Z Tan will pon NCC again
=.=
one whole year pon NCC ... very fun hor?
Lols.
Actualli I also feel like ponning CCA de lohh.
Haiya..
but think think right,NCC can lose weight.
so I go for NCC de lehh..
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
wellwell..
by the end of year 6..
that desire of 55kg...maybe can strike bahh.. O.O
then before I get married...maybe I never will..
I will make myself 50kg :)
wahhee.
then i will seriously look like some freak
=.=

about my body..
hmm..
I only like my arms and feet
my arms for my tan and my muscles..
my feet for being so nice :)
others..
erm...nah...dont like
if I go for plastic surgery to become chio bu,i will never let them touch my feet
Lols.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
If the operation is a success de hua..
i think no one will recognise me le bah
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA =.=
Going for plastic surgery is a great idea...but there are risks
anyway,I dont wanna be a fake person
plastic people..hmm..
nah..dont want that.

on wednesday night.
I asked my mom this.
"why am I so heavy?"
she said this:
"cuz u got big bones ma...like that one lah..last time i even heavier and bigger than you.."
I said
"wahseh..."
Then my mom replied
"see me now...~~"

it's true,my mom showed me her picture last time
i looked like her..
big and tall...160cm and above considered tall xDD
w00ts
now she's a chio bu
and she's 53kg..
and she's damn thin for goodness sake..
and she got big bones too :)
and my mom is sibei sibei sexy ~~ w00ts~~
i want to be like my mom :)
I trust myself.
I can do that.
Just watch U guys.
:P
Bleh
Treat me like shyt de people :P
Ugh..


My mom rocks xDD
wahee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment