Friday, January 30, 2009

The 30 days..

30 is a nice number :)
w00ts!~
Todae is a happy day cuz it's the 30th of January.
I told you 30 is a nice number xDD

Yesterday night.
I did that bloody LA Asg Draft till 11.15++
And I slept god damn late.
And woke up sibei early.
I slept in the toilet and ended up waiting for bus 242 like so long O.O
But got god-jie there..
Yup..Then,we were like...got nothing to talk about..
PeiYee,her bro and ShiJia were there too..
talked about random stuff..
You know I aint a good talker de mah..
UNLESS we chat about sumthing I got interest in..
LIKE GUYS xDD
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Or some romance stuff like the Twilight series..
Or Gossip xD... hmm...
Or complaining about stupid people who are suckers O.O LOLS
Or something else... hmmm.. Lol.
Nevermind.

Reached JE later than before.
And I wished I hadnt see Hubert.
Guess what.
I didnt say "Hi Hubert"..
And he dint even see me for goodness sake.
So,from now on,I shall treat Hubert like an invisible person
Lol..
I wont de lah,cuz I aint a bad person yea? xDD
HEEHEE~
Saw SG Shirleen and Valerie...said hello...and yup..
Bus come.
Got on bus.
And I dint look at Hubert :)
Nice one.
Got a seat.
Nice seat too xDD
hahahahhaa.
Then all the people come up..
SGs Shirleen and Valerie were just beside beside me...standing..
Hubert was beside SG Shirleen.
Whatever,hack care.
No point saying hi or whatever..since he didnt wanna care too
Only make me look like some stupid retarded person....bleh
Hack care man.
I sleep :P
Sleep and listen to music..
And I dint know I had 6 Jay Chou songs in a row..
All so sibei nice de..
HHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
My face was on the back of my bag.
And I couldnt breathe.
Lol.
Stupid way of sleeping on the bus O.O
Hmm..nevermind.
Adjust a bit can breathe liao.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

reach school..
and then hmm..
lavatory first.
classroom next.
and I was kinda stunned..
that half the class wasnt in school..
O.O
Lol.
Got to my seat.
And I wanted to collect $2 and the swimming consent forms from the class..
But the NPCC peeps came to me and told me ZhangYing's boots were missing..
I dont know what to do lah...how the hell am I supposed to know =.=..
In the end right,is their Sir take away one lah.. zZZZzzzZzZzZ..
Nevermind.
NPCC got nothing to do with NCC.
HAHHAHAHAHAHA.no offence lahh >.<
But it's true can?! :)
Drag Drag Drag.
I see all the 2e peeps so hardworking..
So I dint want to disturb themm..
and just wrote "pass up $2 and swimming consent form.TYVM:)"
and they were REALLY VERY hardworking..
After a while,it's time for morning assembly..
And they were still so hardworking that I couldnt off the lights =.=
Lol.
Most of them were doing the LA Asg if I aint wrong O.o..
hmmm..but it's okay (: hahhahaa.
I was like seriously looking for Terence in the morning can?
Then he didnt come to school today...
Should be fever bah.
Cuz yesterday he was kinda burning liao de.
Take Care.
=.=
2 words gao ding.
I told you I am bias.
Or should I add an -ed behind o.O
I am still bias.
Lol.

If I sick right,I guess nobody will call me get well soon or what de lah..
see I so nice :)
after school I go SMS him call him take care =.=...
zZzZzZz..
I seriously hate the replies from guys..other than Alvin ...
"Lol."
"Kk."
"Ty."
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..
If I were some chio bu,see I get this kind of replies or not lah..
EeEeEe..
Disgusting guys :P
Again,if I get sick yea...
no guy will ever ever SMS or tell some retarded peep like me to get well soon de.
whatever.hack care those disgusting guys :P

Go track..
Yup..
And we were kinda late.
Lol.
But still on time :)
I took attendance...
Only my fellow cp wasnt in school cuz he was burning at home.
I squeeze to the back of the class sibei shuang can?
HAHHAHAHAHA
So many guys,but still got gay..
Lol.
NO OFFENCE LA..
Then I like to see the 4 da tian wang together loh..
so cool.. xDD
then the same old thing..
standing infront of the class is stupid =.=
especially when ur index is not number 1
it's like what the hell are you doing here?
you aint number 1 right?
Lol.
I prefer to stand at the back.
CUZ GOT GUYSS
HAHHAHAHAHHA
But standing with Bernice isnt a bad thing either :)
heehee~~
Blah Blah Blah..
Then cp must meet Mr YCR at the flag pole there
to collect our onion rings.
dont worry about Terence.
I took 2 for him too.
See I so damn nice..and what those dao guys give me?
shyt.
disgusting.
i shant be too nice to guys,since they dont want my nice-ness.
Bleh..
DISGUSTING GUYS.
BLEHHHH..
:PP
the onion rings look like so eewww if I put it on my shoulders =.=
eeeee..
see monday what Terence say first :)
monkey see monkey do
okay?
i shall hack care about peepos comments on that oily onion ring.
what?got that thing very pro meh?just a stupid ring only ma.. =.=

Got them and go back to class.
Started collecting $$..
And I paid extra $4.
For number 13 and 16
HAHAHHAHA.
U girls owe me $$ xD
Whatever man.
collect collect..
then swimming consent form only 1/4 of the class hand in.
since when people started to call me "wanyi"
HAHAHHA.
wanyi sound more nicer :) and more qin qie... xDD
than wayne...
cuz wayne is like u dont know me then call de.
Lols.

Then Mdm Ong come in for lesson le..
OMG LAHH
I love this science lesson can?!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA
we started with graph or something liddat..
then Mdm Ong wan us to plot a table ..
and I didnt even know what was going on.
O.O
suddenly ZhengZhang raise his hand and volunteered to draw it out.
OMGG...
He SiBei Cute can?
Lol.
His table is ... umm.. very very nice :)
Mdm Ong said her handwriting considered messy le,then ZZ's even worse O.o
nothing wrong mah..
That's called cute-ness :)
heehee~
OMG OMG..
He's damn damn damn cute :)
hahhahahaha xDD
Then his table is seriously damn nice..
And Mdm Ong go erase..
awww...
Hijacking my heart with his cuteness O.o
uh hem..
>.<
Lol.
then after that was some more graph session...yup :)

Maths.
Plain boring.
Again.
ZhiHe is SiBei hardworking..
:)
I think his handwriting damn nice can?
Better than mine can le bah.
RunZhong's handwriting also very nice.
HanYu's even nicer lohh..
COOL MAN.
These are the perfect handwritings from GUYS xD
Umm...Terence's de too big...and weird..umm... o.O
Maths..
was like that..
And It ate up our recess by 13mins.
Ms Lee is seriously more not time-concious than me.
=.=
Is I very nice then let her continue her LAST question de can?
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
Lol.

Recess.
Was left with 10mins.
5 mins queue
5 mins eat + ask aunty to photocopy Weely's contact list.
Tmr I go her class return her the NCC guy's contact list xD

Geog.
Was test..
And it's bad.
=.=

Malay..
Was kinda fun watching ZhiHe write his LA assignment.
His handwriting is seriously damn damn nice.
And he's sibei sibei cool cuz he memorized the whole process of how pressure cookers work.
OMGG..
Looks like I got a lot to learn from him..
ZhengZhang's memory also not bad yea..
I still remember last year music presentation...
He memorized the whole score.. O.O
Cool..
And his eyes were on the ceiling.
LOL.
HAAHHHAHAHAHHAHA.
Then...
nothing else le bah..

HCL..
talk about XinQiJi ..
and next week got mo xie again.. =.=
awwwww...
screw it ..
sob sob sob.
then talk talk talk alot alot.
blah blah blah
lesson over.

Lang Arts.
Was kinda bad today..but before the lesson starts officially..
all the girls of 2e actualli meeted up and go to toilet camp for a few mins.
Lol.
and we all relli went there..
without a person left out
index number 1-22 all in the toilet
LOL
HHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
its like so funny can?!
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL CLASS SPIRIT.
HEY BANANA,SEE THIS?CLASS SPIRIT.
wo000000hoo0000~~
2e rocksssss !!! ~ xDD
After that we went back to class according to index number
that was simply hilarious
hahhahahahhahahahahahaha
then..
we kenna scolded again.
But not that bad..like yesterday..
We were supposed to do peer editing todae..
but many peeps dint do or whatever..
and I left my whole set of plan at home..
last night I blur blur forget to take mah..
so..
yup,went to mdm choo and she asked "what u expect me to do?"
how I know man? pass up to you on monday?
LOL.that could never happen.
one thing is that we dont do peer editing today and do it next week xDD
heehee~~
and it relli did happen leh
we drag the whole LA Asg back alot alot.
sibei shuang can?
Lol.
after all that crap.
lesson over..

i was like so so so so damn happy for the lessons todae lahh
OMGGGGGG..
partly cuz of the hijacking my heart thing thing :33
Lol.
partly cuz of all the fun and smiles on my dearest 2e's faces :)
partly cuz we dragged the LA asg to long long time xD
Lol.
Mostly cuz of the class spirit xD
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA.
The guys should have gone to the toilet too.
All the 11 of them present.
the one not there de,hack care lahh xDD hahahhaha
kidding kidding =.=
Then the whole class will be gone le.
and that will make PERFECT class spirit :)
See this?
this is 2e's class spirit.
we love,we love together.
we hate,we hate together.
COOL RIGHT?
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

after lang arts...
me go class 2A find that volleyball guy named Zhou Jun Xian ( chinese name )
english name should be Chew Chun Hian or sumthing liddat..
Yesterday he come 2e and said that he wanted to find wanyi.
I was like OMG.
He know my name =.= which is like so rare.
cuz all i know is i know other ppl de name and they dont know my name O.o
that 2A guy is my mom's fren's son..
quite...macho and cool..
he's a nice guy :)
LOL.
as long as he SUGGEST that his mom dont call my mom..
and tell her how many A1s he get...
=.=
please lah..he 2A guy can?
summore chairperson..
very zai hor?
Lol.
He said "xie xie"
it's like w0w.
a guy know how to thank a retarded person like me.
COOL.. :)
and he asked where'e the envelope..
umm,how the hell can i get the RV envelope?
o.O
then i just hack care give him the money then zao
LOL.
I think I damn bad can?!
Lol.
HAHHAHA

time for hell.. =.=
the other half of the day..
simply..
zzZzZzZZZzzZzz...
I dont relli wanna talk about what we did..
run the track..
yes,I know I am the slowest in my platoon..
does that even matter?
yes,I know I may fail my NAPFA cuz I run the slowest.
does it even matter?
hack care.
whatever.
tuck jumps.
shuttle run.
stretching...
whatever whatever.
what that sucked the most.
was running.
Jasmine was my pair.
And we both just wanna have a slow run ...
and i think we can run faster if we wanted to.. =.=
hack care.

some scary stuff happened.
HuiLi knocked into ShuYing when we were doing the shuttle run.
and then HuiLi's forehead there got a serious cut
cuz her specs made it...
and it bled..like hell..and blood was dripping..
Oh My..
It's damn damn scary.
SJAB came and help..
and ShuYing was in pain too..
cuz the specs scratched her..
omg..
omg omg
this is extremely scary..
aww..
very ke lian can?..
awww.... :(

drill.
whatever.
henta cheer,henta cheer,henta cheer,henta cheer..
seriously..
it's damn tiring.
cuz its all in a row..
what's the defination of loud?
what's the defination of shout?
i dont know.

its like the first time we henta to cheer,we shout the loudest.
and that will be the loudest that we can go for the time being..
then if we do the same again..
we will be softer.
then we will be more tired...start to not lock arms and raise our legs to 90 degree..
after that,we get the 3rd "CHANCE" to henta and cheer,we will like..almost die
cuz no more voice and breath..
then every part of the body is like soft and tender =.=
uhh..

others was blah blah blah..
last parade.
bersurai.
zao.

changed with Weely.
buy drinks and crap a little :)
saw Hubert.Said Bye. =.= AND I SHULDNT HAVE DONE THAT.. =.=
okay,screw me..whatever.next time I shant do that anymore..
this only applies to ERH HEM guys :P
ppl like Alvin SiBei nice de you know :)
say hi and bye,he will like smile smile de.. hahahaha (:
and some other guys also :) all nice nice de guys.. xDD hahahhaha

then zao outta school...looks like only a few peepos from my platoon know ZZ o.O
went to JE with Geok.
And we talked on the train..
Alot Alot..
and I was complaining to her like siao
hahahhaha.
cuz it's relli relli disgusting..
I feel more bonded with Geok liao lohh
If she ever ever ever ever ever leave me,I will seriously miss her like bloody hell
aww... :(
then ShuYing and ZhenYun were with JiaHui at the back there..
but me and geok talk talk talk.
about stuff...
hmm..
looks like i werent the one who crys alot.
:)
heehee~~
OoPss .. >.<
hahahhahaahhahaha.
after that,very fast reach JE lehh..
then geok say GinTeng's blog is pink.
AND GIN TENG IS VERY SHUAI AND COOL CUZ HE LIKES PINK.
OMGGGG >.< a macho guy who loves PINK = SiBei Cool.
If a gay guy loves pink then he's gay.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. NO OFFENCE xDD
w00ts!
I got link GinTeng.If U wanna see how a macho guy loves pink..
Pls look under Bravo and search for the name GinTeng :)
and heard that he's learning some cool cool dance..
Omg.. O.O
Zai Kia hor?
HAHHAHAHAHA
:)

reach JE le..
byebye geok..
then i zao go home le.
sibei tired.

anyways.
later i gg sleep liao.
see I so nice,blog for you.
sacrifice my sleep for you lehh..
pls be honoured :)
heehee~
Lol.
Todae is a happy day..
pls excluded the later part of the day
:)
then everything will be JUST PERFECT
CUZ 30 is NICE NUMBER :)
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Time Out: 10.25 PM 30 Jan 2009 HappilyTired OverCasted

30 is a nice nice number especially when it comes to August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment