Saturday, January 17, 2009

lols

me back at 12.06am of 17 Jan
Saturday =.=
i swear tmr i am going to wake up at 1pm xD
trust me..
hahahhaha xDD

I DONT WANNA CARE ABOUT ADMIN STUFF
There's a way to abandon duties :)
and not care about it so much yea xD
hahahhaa..
then I will be more happier le :)

drifting apart from 34
but
coming closer to 17

you will always know the bond btw ur CCA mates is much more than classmates
:)

Class.
Welcome back to school :)

wahsiao
i sibei tired leh
i later off lights
sure lie down immediately sleep one
=.=

i am not that kind of welfare people =.=
cuz i cared too much for myself
individualism..
is a kind of heart illness :)
i need a cure for it xD
heehee~

people i aint relli close to..
people that i dont relli hang out with..
i always neglect them
i am sorry
but i will try my best to remind myself of you peeps :)

even my platoon of only 17 ppl...there are a few who i dont relli know..
as much as the others...yup..
maybe that's the reason why a few dint wait for me..
it'll be harder for twice the number =.=
and i am extremely sure that most of them wont even bother about me..

my knee is okay :)
head is spinning @-@
feet burning and aching :(
palms nothing o.O

I am going to sleep
I am seriously serious now

Dont read my blogg..
LOLS.
what the hell am i saying =.=

Time out : 12.14am 17 Jan 2009 Bloody Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment