Friday, January 23, 2009

Aww..

I can sleep right now..
at the second once i close my eyes
I am going to sleep
I am bloody tired..
Like I consumed some sleeping pills or sumthing..And my head is spinning
:(
T.T

Todae..
Was quite a nice day actualli..
It'll be better without another cp of 2e :P
no offence ...
haha.

morning..
i was early today..
considered quite normal.
and i dint miss the bus.
saw god jie,peiyee,shijia and laoma..
PeiYee and I crapped about Twilight stuff in the train..
Then wadever wadever..
Go JE le..
I dint talk to laoma
cuz if i did,I would have been on my bed now.

Go on 97.
Saw Hubert walking towards the bus when I was already up there.
Going to sleep.
And I slept.
Listening to songs..
and I put the mp3 to full blast cuz the stupid TV Mobile was so damn loud.
Lol.
Hahaa.
Then reach school..
Blah Blah Blah.

Go class after talking to ZhenYun and gg to the toilet with her ..
yup.
When I was gg into the class,saw ZZ walking towards the class...
Go inside.
blah blah blah..

Weely came in and told me about the birthday board thing..
and I wrote things on the board..
Yup.
Ken asked me what's so good about the birthday board.
The answer is "I dont know.."
but i just thought thru..
Like letting people know your birthday..so what? .. O.o
I also dint know why... the SCs did that birthday board thing..
Aiya,hack care.
I just let the class fill in the namelist...
and some peeps dint want it.
The guys didnt want it.
I dint know why.
Cuz they just think that this is lame or what ...
Hack care.
Guys are like that.
BLEHHHH..
When I was approaching the guys...
I covered KaiSong,JennShyang and ZhengHan le..
The other cp of 2e told me this "eh,let me do that damn birthday thing"
he said that he was a "genius" and know everyone's bdae.
yes.you know i dont know meh =.=
I gave him the name list.
And it's somehow screwed.
YiJin,Freda and Stephanie werent approached to fill in the name list at all.
What the hell is the problem..
=.=
Bleh.
Hate this.

Oh yea..
Todae we all need to hand up the HSW book to Hubert :)
The great science rep xDD
Heehee~
Then,he went infront of the class..
And yelled "eh,class!! You need to hand in the science book to me before mdm ong comes in!"
yea.we all caught it but some peep just shouted at us again.
"OI!LISTEN LAH!"
what the? =.=
I am always listening to Hubert :)
The way he says "eh,class!" or "eh,zeezee."
is unique and cool :)
HAHAHHAHAHA xDD
Hubert is a very very good science rep.
:)
Heehee~~ xD
_____________________________

I was busy asking 2e peeps to fill in the namelist thing
then never even looked at the time..
Todae need to go track for assembly de..
I dint know until WanYih reminded me to go down =.=
Awww..
We were the last class =.=...
Sob Sob Sob.
I am very bad at time control de lahh..
the other peep cant help de mehhhhh =.=
ZzZzzzZzzzZzZzZz...
Sheesh..

Thanks WanYih... :)
And other lessons,Ken,Stephanie,YiJin and ... KaiSong..
For reminding me about Time..
A great factor .. O.o
WanYih told me that my watch is there to look at the time o.O
Must look,not there to bai mei one..
Lol.
It's very true loh..
so next time i must look at my watch.
LOLs.
xDD
Dont poke me.
I am very scared of tickles.
I will die if you poke me..
Lol.
Nicole,you can grow taller de..
Haha.
She keep tip-toe-ing during the assembly..
Hahahhahahaha.
It's like damn funny..
O.O
...
___________________________

Todae only got science lesson.
Mdm Ong came in and collected the HSW books from Hubert..
Then went on to play a game.
We all sat in a circle.
And changed seats if what Mdm Ong asked applies to us..
Yup :)
Quite interesting...
And yup.
Some CCA = NCC/NPCC
Lol.
Seriously,we always pick on GirlGuides O.O
Mdm Ong said that she was the teacher in charge of GG...
Then she said that GG peeps were treated unfairly..
cuz SOME OTHER UGs ...
Lol..
Then she stared at me..
LOLL..
I am from NCC de .. :)
Okay ..
Whatever.
And she explained that all CCAs are different and that's why we do different things.
What's there to compare?
Lol.
But it's obvious that NCC cadets are more manly can?!
xDD
Hahahahhahaha :)

Hubert said that Choir should be treated more fairly.
There's nothing wrong with guys in Choir or Dance..
The class laughed cuz of the way Hubert said that he's from Choir.
Not becuz he is in Choir ...
"so,can u all sing like him?"
the answer is no.
see that?
People who can sing BETTER are in Choir..right? xDD
_________________________

Recess..
Hmm..
was normal.
Ate with LaoMa and Angela..
Yup.
_________________________

K.Teo's time = cleaning of class time.
Now our class is sibei clean ..
w00ts
so shuang can?
we all clean the class ourselves de lehh..
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
so proud of my 2e O.O
OUR 2e xDD
yipppeee!!
GOOD JOB 2e.. :)
now our class is damn damn damn sibei clean le
hahahhahaha
so cool :)
xDD
He gave us chocolates..
quite nice.
Lol.
________________________

Concert was like normall...
the video shown by the CLDDS... was quite funny.
Lol..
Mr YCR also inside the vid.
Lol.
so funny.
and the WuShu performed.
CO also performed.
Saw WeiShan and JiaHui on the stage.
SO COOL LORRR
OMG...
JiaHui looked like so damn cool ... doing the WuShu stuns :)
Sports perform with their muscles.
Performing arts with their dance,music and instruments.
Clubs perform with their brains.
UGs perform what?
U tell me.
=.=
Marching.
SOBS
UGs also got perform freestyle drills de can?!
Just that u all never see :P
awww..
nevermind..
concert laugh laugh,crap crap,yell yell..
nuthing much..
next was HuiChun or whatever u call it
____________________________

someone suck.
bleh.
not from 2e de of cuz xDD
Cuz none of the 2e peeps suck as much..
Lols.
Hack care.
It's a S _ _
Not a H _
...
Mind you :)
Forget it.

I go take ink and Red paper for the class to write on.
Yup.
HanYu was with us :)
heehee~~
xDD
my hand were like sibei bloody coz of the color.
Lol.
Distribute to class then go sit down beside JingFei.
Started to write stuff..
But I dint want to write anything =.=
I wrote ZZ's and Hubert's name.
Lol.
Cuz I like their names O.o
JingFei told me not t write his name
So I dint :)
I wrote weird words..
Then I crushed them cuz they sucked =.=
Write write write.
Then got some word quiz or what..
And I got the stupid answer.
And I didnt dare to shout out the answer =.=
So JingFei,Stephanie and LaoMa shouted that answer out.
Lol.
Then got a CLDDS senior come give us sweets :)
Hilarious la.
Lol.
Then we got another question correct and yell like siao.
Got sweets again.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
cool right?!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA xDD
Write finish can go home le.
_________________________

Passed the namelist to Weely.
Tell me what's the point of letting him do the namelist and pass it back to me? =.=
When 3/4 of the class already filled in that thing..
I was like so stupid.
I should have said no.
And he will give me that buay song look and ignore me like bloody...
And he always ignored me,mind you.
what the? =.=
I was like still planning to call for vote for 2e's cp...both.
At least the way I treated KaiSong is MUCH MORE BETTER than how he treats me.
Well.
Forget it.
I know that I am much more manly than him can le xDD
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
:P
Wrote homework on the board..
Yup and left with LaoMa..
____________________________

We walked to the previous bus-stop ..
and we were guessing if the guys were there..
And I dont see a blue or black bag from far..
Lol.
But they were there actualli..
O.O
And we chiong like hell for that stupid 97.
I somehow predicted that 97 was gg to come sometime..
and it relli did...and we chiong like hell..
O.O
and got up the bus xDD
HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Got ZZ,Alvin...no Hubert and 3 other guys :)
One of them is XingYao :)
Lol.
On the bus I feel like sleeping lo..
Lol..

LaoMa and I were at the front there and the guys at the back.
I could hear ZZ's voice.
Cool right? xD
"lol."
"ohmygod."
"zou liao la."
these 3 only.
and if i aint wrong.
I heard "sucks." too ..
LOLS
I am too bored you see :)

Said byebye to Alvin and ZZ ..
laoma and i zao ..
go eat ..
then walk walk walk
then go home le.
so tired.
aww..

quite a normal day..
nuthing relli much..

Hmm..
Tmr I am going to Malaysia.
Back on Tues..
aww... :(
sobs.
cant play com le..
then need to do hw summore..
:(

Please miss me while I am gone.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment