Thursday, January 29, 2009

screwed

todae.
i screwed my dearest 2e peeps' day
i seriously screwed 33 people up
i know i am a sucker =.=

shyt day with shyt me
cuz i was the one who screwed everything
my bad
my bad.
it was my fault
this time,seriously it's all my fault

hm.
i shall start from scratch.
took 97 and slept on bus
Hubert was on the bus too..
and I thought I could resist saying "Hi Hubert"
but I look at his face,cant bear to do it..
maybe he would like to hide behind someone and make me not to say hi..
well,if he doesnt like it.. o.O
it's merely a hi anyway..
its nice to sleep on the bus...cuz it was dark...no lights at my seat..
nice nice...sleep...go school..
then i go study corner.
saw Felicia with a senior chatting.
waved and did my stuff.
i just wanted to stay alone.
just for like 10mins or so.

went back to class.
i tell myself this every single day i step into class.
"dont screw anything up please."
sometimes,it worked.
but todae...it didnt.
ZhangYing passed me the A grade for Class Cleanliness..
Nice one 2e.
:)
Cuz we did a great job for that cleaning session :)
Good Job my dearest 2e :)

Then,peeps just do their stuff...
I was..
hm.
What was I doing this morning?
Erasing the board..
Yup,and peeps drew more things on it..
And I didnt bear to erase them..and there are concequences too...for what i didnt bear to do
Then,I unpacked my bag..
Then he came in..
Cuz I went to class at like 7.25...
He came in.
Asked for attendance from me..
And I didnt see Stephanie anywhere..
So I thought she wasnt in school.
Then,I missed out Veronica.
She was the one who wasnt in school.
But Steph. appeared..
MY bad.
My bad.
Seriously.
I gave wrong attendance for 2 days.
I shuldnt have sat at the front of the class..
Now I know why he didnt give me the attendance book..
Yup,Terence is better.
Yes,he is.
Passed down the papers..
sing national anthem
blah ... crap like hell..
right after the national anthem.
he called me out.
and passed me the NEW SEAT ARRANGEMENT..at last..
and i asked if we were to do it now...which was that moment he passed me that..
I was thrilled.
And I totally forgot about Terence.
If Terence helped.
It will be better.
Cuz I am a screwed person who screws everything.
And it was the announcements' time.
Thru the stupid old speaker...
And I didnt bother to listen at all..
Cuz I dont listen to announcements.
me: "are we going to do it now?"
him: "ya,now."
NOW.
I blame that word.
I told the class tat we got new seat arrangement.
Hm.
And I told them to pack their bags.
I think some peeps came to look where they are going to sit..
Screw.
In Chaos.
Messed.
I just began to tell them where are they going to sit.
"Freda and YiJin"
Then ZhangYing reminded me about the announcements..
She said there is going to be a temperature taking exercise..Yup.Thanks alot :)
Then...
Mr Seeto came into our class "JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE ANNOUNCEMENTS"
that didnt relli work.
Yes.
Messed.
Screwed.
Then some peep came to take the sheet of paper again..
And I got it away this time..
*And I asked them to look at it themselves and move.
That was a seriously wrong decision.
Cuz I dint care about 2e.
It's just ... a wrong decision,a wrong choice..a wrong thing to do..
And I still forgot about Terence..
I regretted forgetting him.
If I remembered him and asked him to help..
It'll be so not screwed and 2e wont get screwed too..
The guys went forward..and I was kinda screwed that time.
I didnt know what to do.
Chaos.
He came in and snatched the seat arrangement from me.
Scolded us for making so much noise..
And all that..
He should have scolded me instead.
Not the class.
I felt damn guilty.
Scold finish...Everyone was kinda expressionless.
My heart was thumping and it just felt so sour.
He stared at me,gave me that piece of paper again..

I didnt do anything ... then ZhangYing suggested that we should move row by row..
and that worked.
Nice idea.Thanks again :)
Suddenly...
I just managed to recall Terence..
And I asked him to help.
And he did..
Then,moved ...
It was much more better than just now.
I learnt like damn loads today.
Just becoz of what I did.

I shouldnt have done that alone.
Cuz I should have known I cant stand alone at all.
Like what is U without I.
and what is I without U.
Terence shall be remembered.
Okay,he seems to kinda not very like me..
But still,I will ... I must... must must must remember him..
Cuz he is my partner...
I should listen to all peepos who gave me suggestions too.
Yup.
And then everything will go well..
I was being too selfish today.
A sorry cant make up for what I did.
Maybe death would.
Maybe ripping it off me would.
I dont know what to type.
:(

Moved.
Everyone was there..
I carried everything to that place..
My place..
Beside ZhiHe.
The second last row of the second row from the left.
Infront of ZhengZhang.
Behind KaiSong.
I dreamt that ZhengZhang was sitting behind me.
U believe me?
And I dreamt that KaiSong was my table partner..
And I was kinda grateful that he wasnt.
Cheryl,I pity you.
Haha.
ZhiHe shall be my new table partner..
He said he didnt like to sit beside me :(
aww..
whywhywhy?
I very nice one can?!
HAHAHHA.
RunZhong was with ZhangYing.
And he was at the row beside me...
Haha :)
nice one yea?
I like my new seat.
Not becuz of those beside and infront of me.
But that guy behind me.
Lol.
I am like damn damn happy.
Lols.
I dont mind his feet sticking thru to table to my chair o.O
Omg.That sounds wrong xD
Back to school stuff..

So,it was like that.
At 8am.
Ms Teo walked by the class..
And 2e saw her.
Took out what she wanted.
And she stood at the door again.
Didnt speak a word.
She stared at us like what she did last lesson..
Pissed look.
Cuz we werent ready for class.
And my table was full of crap..
Cuz I was the last person to move.
I didnt know what I need to do.
I stared at Terence.
His eyes wasnt on me..
I just looked at everyone,look at their tables and their books.
"Qi Li"
Ms Teo stepped in.
And started to scold us for 10mins.
And we stood for 10mins.
KaiSong was like shaking cuz he couldnt bear it.
It's okay.Cuz he's not from UGs.
10mins is nothing.Time isnt the issue.
It's what she said.
That hurts.
I almost burst out crying.
It hurts you know.
Messed up brain of mine.
I just screwed 33 comrades' day and now there's another screwed thing.
My fault.
I am sorry to make them stand for 10mins.
And get scolding from Ms Teo.
She was scolding us like hell..
Looks like I am dead.
And then the board..
Remember what I typed.
The board.
Was too cute.
And I didnt bear to erase it.
She stared at the drawing.
I knew what was wrong..And did that.
Hm.
That was before we stood up.
Scold scold scold...
Then it's like a boulder keep pressing down on me.
Finally.
She ended and called us to sit down..
And I knew we didnt greet her.
"Qi Li" ... again.
Ken,I am sorry to make you stand again.
U can scold me whatever you like :)
Greeted her and sat down.
Ms Teo was sort of cooled...
Easy man..
History lesson as usual..
But 2e was just plain quiet.
I wasnt used to that.
Hm.
I always believe in this.
Everyone happy can liao loh.
When we are happy,it's not quiet right?
Emo-ness..
But Ms Teo did cheer us up abit :)
Her teaching is great :)
Cheered 2e up a little.. and that was nice.

I wondered.
He chose me for that.
Becuz I got the ability to screw things up.
Becuz I am pro in giving wrong attendance,getting 2e late for assembly,anyhow go for CHAMPS
Becuz I dont listen to announcements at all.
Becuz I dont even know how to make the class change their seats.
So,that was what he saw in me.
Great.

Maths.
Plain boring.
Sad that we didnt get to do the algebraic chips today...
awww...
why never do todae???
AWWWWWWW..
then Ms Lee taught us a new method for factorising.
ZhiHe is just so hardworking :)
He did all the exercises at home in his textbook.
I was like w0w.
That's cool :)
Cuz I didnt do that and I am not going to do that.
Lols.
Maths was just like that..
And Ms Lee released us late again..
Thanks KaiSong for reminding me about the time..once again.
Thanks.
Yup.
Another thing.
I am not time-concious...or whatever you call that.
My watch is for telling me about when is recess,when is school gonna end.
Lol.
And what's the time for swimming or home econs or speech and drama.. xDD
Others,my watch doesnt show the time .. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Went for science practical.. at C2.
Hubert,you are fast yea :)
Lols.
Todae's practical is about absorption of water.
IT'S LIKE DAMN DAMN FUNNN..
Nicole and I were like playing with the PAPER towels.
LOLS
HHAHHAHA
then we lazy to refill the measuring cylinder with water again after we dip the paper inside
so we go pour the beaker of water into the measuring cylinder again
after that we go squeeze the water from the paper towel back to the measuring cylinder
Lols.
It's like so damn funny xDD
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
then we do do do finish le
after that we go put 200 ml of water in the beaker
then we go put all the paper towels in the beaker
LOLS.
and all the paper towels absorbed 100ml of water altogether..
It's freakking FUNNIE CAN?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol.
Fun Science Lesson with Nicole :)
And I hope RVNB own NUS High xDD
w00ts

:)
Recess..
Froze the class notice board on the visualiser..
yup
our class notice board is just too beautiful
xDD
HAHAHAHHA
Lols.
Then left a note on the board for comments :)
And the class dont relli have any comments...
hmm..so that implies that it's great right?
HAHAHAHHAA
Credits to the Welfare Committee with others who helped :)
Thanksss.. xDD

Speech and Drama was fun :)
Laugh like siao de.
Speech and Drama is the best...
Yup.
Ms Suelin dragged me to like demo the glibberish language scenes...
And I was like OMG.. O.o
we have to speak BANGLAH LANGUAGE..
NOOO!!
Lol.
I ended up shaking my head and whatever ..
And I hated that glibberish scenes lehh...
Lol.
Bernice is so cool can?!
Omg..
Bernice is damn damn cool.
We planned a murder plot using glibberish lang.
I kept "lalalalalallalaa"-ing =.=
She was like so pro..
and I didnt know how to react..
murder case = fen shi an
Lol.

no words to be said.
only banglah language..
hard leh..
can keep saying the yang tinggi command
Lols.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
i shuld have done tat man... O.O

Speech and Drama...best for todae was ..
hmm..
The Car and Driver one.
Cuz can make people kiss.
Lols.
AHAHHAHAHAHA.
nice one.
Then got one dont know what customer refund game
its like so funny when Bernice have to guess Terence's name
Lol.
It's about 1.5metres tall
Wears the same color specs as Bernice.
And It's the one you are looking at
Lol.
Funny funny funnyyy.. xDD
HAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
cool man.

HCL was bingo game again :)
and I was like so retarded
cuz its 4x4 we're playing this time
so..
yup
i got 3 in a row like last time
then i tot i could get some biscuits or what o.O
i am hungryyyy..
arghhh
then i go Mr YCR there he say must get 4 in a row..
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I wan get biscuits
hahahhahahahahha xDD
HanYu and JingFei damn damn lucky lohh..
they get 2 lehhhh..
So cool can?!
hahahahaahaha xD
HCL was liddat.
:)

Swimming..
Was fun :)
Heehee~
Looking at guys again.. O.O
Lol.
Me not sicko.
Terence got fever I think..
Hmm..
Alvin dint swim cuz he got CCA later on..yup :)
ZZ is very thin... o.O
umm..
O.o
yup..
and JingFei is sexy...
w00ts
HanYu is white and sexy...like how Edward Cullen is described :)
nice one yea?
xDD
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
GinTeng...dunnid to say...
it's just w0w.
xDD
cool sia..
All sexy guys lai de lohh..
hahahhahaha :)
Todae,I can swim 25metres.
:)
Yippeee~
Nice one.
:)
I managed to push myself up for one time..
to gulp air...
outta like damn many tries..
aww...
:(
but nevermind..
I can swim 25 metres todae can le..
next week try again :)
hahahhaahhaa

eat waffle with laoma.
crapped and zao go home.
yup.
todae,I learnt alot
:)

time for LA Asg.
I am gg to screw it up.

Yes.
I got no balls.
I am a coward.
Whatever you say.
Have you ever thought of yourself?
Are you a coward too?
Maybe you got no right to say that.. :)

Time Out: 6.44PM 29 Jan 2009 ScrewedDay BloodyHell

No comments:

Post a Comment