Sunday, January 18, 2009

o.O

now me at my mom's fren's hse..
blogging =.=

sobs
i dint care about 2e notice board =.=
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
my bad..
my bad..
aww...
shyt shyt shyt shyt =.=
dont forgive me.
my bad.. :(

aiya
i dont wan type anything out le la..
see how it goes
just dont count me out or ignore me..
@.@

zzzZZzz..
i feel like gg home man..
homework not done
then my mom's fren de son got a girlfren come his hse o.O
so romantic O.O
LOLS
hope they walk on this path forever bah..
later having dinner liao.

tmr is a monday again..
damn loads of stuff piled up ...
and sumone gg to give me a very buay song face :P
cuz i am much more manly >.<
AHHAHHAHAHAHA
kidding =.=
and the question is..
WHY MUST I ALWAYS THE ONE GOING TO HIS SEAT =.=
a guy come tell a MANLY girl sumthing very hard meh?
always wanna do things without telling me..
and always ask other guys with real balls come tell me sumthing..
YES U ARE A MAN..
so I AM A GIRL so i shuldnt interfere right..
shyt la..
i wished my partner were another guy :P
and maybe he wished his partner were another girl :P
BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i dun even rmb him coming to my seat once =.=

WHEN ARE WE EVEN CHANGING SEATS?
MK SAID WE GG CHANGE ON FRIDAY DE!!
NOW DUNNID CHANGE LIAO LOR!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
If next wednesday i am still sitting right smack infront of the whiteboard...
I will write a letter to MK
and STRONGLY REQUEST FOR A NEW SITTING ARRANGEMENT..
.... zzzz...

maybe i can request for 2e to change our seats on our own according to his plann...

CNY round the corner
then me gg back to malaysia
and i was wondering..
if i were gone,nothing will change bah

awwww....man..
i sitting right smack infront of the 2 peeps o.O
omg..
they keep like LOLS..
make me so weird... o.O
hahahaha.nevermind..
let them do what they want bahh..
just dont do stuff on the *** can le o.O
OOPS
WHAT THE HELICOPTER DID I JUST TYPED ?! =.=

heehee~me not gg to press backspace key
and tat girlfren quite chio de..
but right..
Nicole and SiuMin more chio than her can le...
heehee~~ xDD
___________________

zk and zz damn cute laaa
hahahahhaha
maybe i can add sparkling eyes to the squid o.O
LOLS
DAMN CUUTE
HAHAHHAHAHA xDD
looks weird o.O
cuz the eyes not sparkly enuff...
aww...
nevermind..
i go surf net le..
sobs...my homework... :((
Time Out: 6.36pm 18 Jan 2009 WindyCold HellWintery

No comments:

Post a Comment