Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lol.Hilarious.

"Mommy, you're cooking a chicken?!"
"Is the chicken dead?" (Yes.)
"Did you kill it?" (Goodness, no.)
"How did it die?" (Perhaps by natural causes? I have no idea.)
"Was it a boy chicken or a girl chicken?" (Do we eat rooster, or are all edible chickens hens?) "Don't its mommy and daddy miss it?" (I'm not touching that one.)
"Can I have two pieces?" (Yes!)
"Will we bury the chicken in a cemetery?" (Chickens don't go in cemeteries.)
"Why not? People go in cemeteries, why not chickens? Are our tummies chicken cemeteries? I don't want to be a chicken cemetery!"

LOLS.
Funny.
Crazy Kid's thinking :)
Like US!!~
lols
hahahhahahahha

I slept till 2.15pm todae xDD
heehee~
I got like damn loads of dreams loh..
Always got weird weird dreams one..
Todae I dreamt of...
Hmm...
Sum issues with a male teacher.. o.O
I dont know who..
Then I was like discussing sumthing with him ..
And I was holding a piece of worksheet or sumthing liddat..
cant rmb le..
Lols.

I go bathe first.
I feel so bloody weak and hot..
And I am not so bloody anymore!!
Yaye.
CareFree Life Again!
w00h00~!

Time out : 3.26pm 17 Jan 2009 Very Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment