Tuesday, January 6, 2009

sobs

sec 2 school life definitely sucks

Geog - Ms Tan Wan Ting ... MY NCC MAMM xDD
L.A - Mdm Choo ... Okay,Mrs Kan,you are the best L.A teacher ever xDD hahaha
Hist. - Ms Teo ... Just like Mrs Chow for those who know Ms Angie.. BIG VOLUME~
Maths - Ms Lee ... guarantee plus chop sure Singaporean... very naggy ...
HCL - YCR ... still the same as before and please I am not chair.. thank you very much
Science - Chem Module now... Mdm Ong..~~ w00ts ! we all love you Mdm Ong!! WOOOHOOO~


I am seriously damn tired
I dont dare to talk to the class
I am relli putting up with KaiSong's WEIRD questions
I am really sad and bored with nobody to really talk to..
I am really sad that no guy wanna sit beside me
I am really sian and bored with no New Moon to read
I am realli realli TIRED TIRED TIRED

Wont be posting that often
yes..
And I almost fainted after last parade todae..
It sucks okay?!
Before CCA,my legs were wobbly like hell
and during CCA my bang is the last and unco-ordinated one =.=
I was like wondering why my other platoon mates bang so fast,mine so slow..
and we all pumped 25 and I was struggling thru the last 5 pumps..
too long nvr pump
at least I dint relli forget the drills
cheers was okay...volume was good...
todae's act. was relli relli slack...at least for Part Bs..
what I am now..
played games and crapped alot..
last parade..
my head was so dizzy..
then I tried to stare at EeSheng right smack infront of me..
I tried to lock my arms but it's so tiring
Sediya there ... was quite short le...got once CSM go report to Sir/Mamm for damn long..
this time I endured thru the whole last parade then my eyes were blank AGAIN
I was like turning turning.. what the helll
too bad must fall out cuz I cant even see people =.=
low sugar level..well shuld be ..

anyways.
I dont want to take up any responsibilities that tie me down to guys
TO LOOKING AT GUYS like ZhengZhang .. LOLSS
hahahhahaha.. xDD

very very tired and bored
one thing that i can do is wait for New Moon to arrive at any Popular and I get it
so i wont be bored
reading is a way to kill boredom..

anyways
we got new posts for class 2e xDD
so cool you know!!
A WHOLE NEW SWAP LEHH

New Members :

Maths Rep.(s) - KaiSong and Freda

Science Rep. - Hubert

Haha.Hubert will be a good science rep. :)
... xD Go for it man..

sum stupid ppl just LOVE TO give me that STUPID LOOK
what's his problem man?
me got anything wrong meh?
my fringe nvr even drop down la..
stare stare stare
i look like so not chio stare for what =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment