Monday, January 12, 2009

bloody

I Love You Mamm Janice.. :)
Thanks for your hug and nice meetin ur frens xD
After I stepped outta school,I saw Mamm Janice then I went to say hello
she saw me then hugged me tell me she got B3 for chinese xDD heehee~gratss yeaa :33
her frens were walking infront then she introduce me to her and talk talk talk talk
lols.she very hyper loo..
so cool
then she say whenever she scolds my platoon me look so calm and nvr frown one
like yueniang,so chio O.O
LOLSS..
after a year of kenna scold in NCC...now i dont even care who scolds me
unless u insult me or my family members or frens,i will get pissed
lol.nowmy dad scold me also no feelings liao.
its like i know i deserve it..just need to auto lower down the scolding volume..
the scolding will like they are talking to you telling you all the stuff they wanna convey le
Mamm Janice is like so happy todae lohh..
got cheer me up :) heehee~~
then she say she scream into a cadet's ears or yelled at him or sth liddat...
then all the cadets jumped and backed off
LOLs..she very scarie de lehh...
the very first time Mamm Janice yelled at my platoon and scold us was like..
hmm..long long time ago before PT..she scold us cuz we duno how to fall in our skirts
then i almost cried man..
so scarie...its like first time a person older than u like a few years yelling and shouting at u
LOL..
then i still rmb she said sth like:
"FALL IN SKIRTS ALSO SO LONG!YOU ALL SEWING SKIRTS ISIT?!"
O.o
but she also very nice too :)
so frenly dee xDD heehee~~
hahaha.
nice talk to Mamm Janice
esp. after one long day of bloody hell


@ = bloody

todae was just a @ day .. for me..
and my tummie hurts and i feel like dying man
sob sob sob..
its like whole day the pain nvr ease one...
feel so weak and tired wanna sleep
lessons are @ boring

art lesson simply sucks man...duno what to draw and ZhengZhang's starfishes are cute x3
recess was @ and i dun feel like eating at all man but still dint waste a gram of food ..
CID..I went to Robotics cluster got Weely,WeiNi,YiShan,JiaHui and YeeYang ... NCC peeps xD
HCL...sum relli interesting war craft Mr YCR explained to us...SO COOL SIA...i love war stories
Maths ... very messy... hard to understand what Ms Lee trying to say... @
L.A,Steph. came to sit beside me...MUCH MORE better than KaiSong ... =.= @ boring too..

@ day
@ hell

i wanted to stay back just becoz i wanted to win sth for 2e..
sob sob sob
that lantern making competition was so ... bad..
started off quite funnie and play play crap crap..
then duno what happen we all play too long crap too much
haven even start making lantern
when we get serious...things go even worse
the process too complicated to be typed out
1 word tat can describe it is = @
dont you insult my mom...ff...fff..ffff....
todae i got serious mood swing cuz i am @,hell tired and pain =.=
then i dont know why..
just i think i was being too fierce and scarie...
and i dont relli wanna talk about stuff..
yes,you can blame me for not telling you how to do the lantern
cuz i did it before and i dint tell u guys what to do
i am very protective over my stuff
u touch it and screw it,u die,i get pissed
but apparently no one dies...just get buay song cuz i very buay song tell him dun touch
cuz i buay song,you also buay song
if you were zhengzhang,i wont relli care cuz i know what species of guys he is :)
jingfei just screwed up the stuff..
and playing sumkind of shooting stuff =.=...
uhh...and his eyes kenna shot by ken's flying stapler bullets
sick jokes,lame jokes..
crap finish must do work de ma..
:(

time is a challenge..
the lantern is a challenge..
teamwork is a challenge..

one screwed lantern was what we got
:(
i knew i didnt do my best for that..
i was kinda just playing and hoping that the lantern could finish in time..
dun wanna talk about this anymore
it's screwed and we still owe one lantern..

i need go iron my number 4 now
and polish boots
get socks,gutters
get beret,jockey
get no.4 top and btm..

if tmr change no.4 it'll be @..
sob sob sob

No comments:

Post a Comment