Friday, January 2, 2009

random

something to add on :)

WAN EU CALLED MY NAME TODAE
when I was walking down the stairs,I heard this
"hello wanyi"
then i saw waneu infront of me and i duno is he say one..
so i stared at him and he stared at me...
then i assume is he say one so I said "hi"

omg..
how come wan eu become so nice one har?
hahahahha xD
then when we were walking back to class,ZhengHan was behind me then I heard this
"wanyi,bang mang zhua zheng han de shou"
i was like O_o..
cool.
cuz guys always call me "oi" or "hey" or just nameless..
like "you wan go?"
very few call me wanyi so nice one :)
wahseh..
u know i damn happy lahh..
LOLS
but wan eu bully zhenghan loh.
hahaha xD

I like the Bravo guys'09
its like they see their platoon mates anywhere will like walk up to them and talk talk or wad de
so cool right?
hahaha..we girls also have lahh... :) but just that our platoon very few ppl same class..
when we meet say hello or wave or just talk talk awhile zao le xDD
at least better than like the guys in my class...walk pass nvr even say hi =.=
girls got...guys no...no balls xDD hahahhahahahha.

and after school I saw JennShyang alone againn..
i go to him say hello and ask sum random stuff like where he live and is he bored..
omg..nobody accompany him de lohh...so saddd :(
siann leh,what can I do leh?

I saw YeeYang todae xD
And I went to say "hello yeeyang~"
then he looked at me "=.= orh,ah..hello."
when I alighted from the bus 97 I said "byebye yeeyang"
then he replied "orh,byebye"
AT LEAST THIS IS BETTER THAN THE GUYSSS IN MY CLASS RIGHTTT
OMGG
My company mates dun relli talk to me ...
we are just in NCC the same company..
and we can say hello le lehh..
SO COOL RIGHT?
THIS IS NCC!
NCC RAWKSSSSSSS~~!!!
WooooHOOOO~~
I know sum of my company mates dun even know my name =.=
okay wadever.i know their name can le xD
heeheee~~

i cant wait to step outta RV =.=


Time Out: 8.31PM 2nd Jan 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PNG YU RENN~~!!!
hahahaha,a random thought xD
I will never forget his birthday..
well,if you know the reason... :) that's good xD
i mentioned it before :)
hahaha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BOYY~~
Still A little boy..
Come on,wish you grow taller and be more manly like me xD
heeheee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment