Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tired

I tell you what.
I can seriously close my eyes and sleep right now..
I am damn damn tired..
And I slept at 10 last night and woke up at 5.15 todae..
...
Tired..

Sleepy.
Tired.
Bored.
Lame.
Shit.
Boring.
Sleepy.
Tired.
Discarded.
Lame.
Funny.
Happy.
Extremely Happy.
Damn Happy.
SiBei Happy.
Ultra Mega SiBei Happy.

This is the sequence for todae :)
Heehee~

I shall start with this long journey..
LONG LONG JOURNEY..

Morning.
I was sibei late..
Cuz I slept in the bathroom..
Seriously Damn Tired.
Then I dreamt of a Zebra's Butt.
And I actually told my mom that I saw something black and white..
And it looks like a butt..in my sleep...or rather...half-sleep..
She said "Kuai dian qi lai la,deng yi xia chi dao ni jiu zhi dao,kuai dian la,shen me dong xi?"
Lol.
I never tell her that I saw a Zebra's butt.
Lols xDD

Left my house at 5.50am
Usual was 5.45am
Last year was 5.30am
...
I missed 242...So took the later one.
Go BoonLay...When I got up to the platform,I missed the MRT..
And I saw Jamie...
Then train come,go JE like about 6.30...
I missed 97 again..
And I bet Hubert was up on that bus..
Aiya,Hack Care. =.=
Waited then go on bus.
I hell slept for the whole journey to school.
And I dint want to get up de lo..
Sibei tired.

Go class.
Nuthing much.
Go track.
We talked.
And I told HuiWen to dont talk so loud.
I felt Sibei Guilty.
Cuz I saw Mr Keith at the back =.=...
Others.
Nuthing Much.
FFW.
____________

History.
Was Interesting.
____________

Maths Sibei boring.
Did Maths with JennShyang,Ken and KaiSong again :)
So fun to talk with the guys :)
Played Reversi with Ken..
And Ken "bullied" KaiSong and I sorta think that KaiSong deserves it >.<
Poor thing..
But...it's like who the hell can stand KaiSong man?
Ken scolded KaiSong like hell and bombard him with "reasonings"
Hahahaha.
xDD
So damn funny lahh.. :)
JennShyang helped with the chips :)
Miss Lee came and help out a bit..
And we were seriously damn late for Science Prac.
And I didnt even notice it.
Cuz was too busy talking to the guys.
We were bloody late for science practical that Mdm Ong had to come up to class..

Then I was like "shyt,shyt,shyt...sibei late,cham cham cham"
then faster got outta the class and cui the class go Chem 2.
ZZ was looking for the extra science file under my table o.O
Lol.Forget about it.
________________

Science Practical at Chem 2.
We were bloody 15mins late for Mdm Ong's class.
I felt Sibei Guilty.
=.=
"GOOD MOrning mdm ongggg..."
I said that GOOD sibei strangely.. O.O
Science Prac with Nicole :)
Was quite fun :)
Heehee..
RV NetBall owned NY Netball like hell many balls xDD
w00ts!
RVNB RAWKSSS :)
xDD
Paper Chromatography..
Dip into water then see the rise..
Lesson over after some time..
___________________

Recess..
Sat with ZhiHe,Alvin and ZhengHan.
Alvin was complaining about having CCA todae afternoon ..
then still need to go swimming..
very tired then cant do training ..
aww...
Eat finish go class..
___________________

Lol.
At that time...
Only the guys in class..
Lols.
It's like Sibei funny.
JingFei and RunZhong go play with the broom stick then keep snatching around
Lols.
JingFei go carry ZZ's chair keep swinging it around like a monkey .. O.O
I am sure that JingFei sure got do private training at home de..
That's why he sibei sexy and muscular.. :)
So cool :)
Heehee~
Alvin,ZhengHan,JennShyang,JingFei,ZhiHe,RunZhong and HanYu were in class.
Then soon the other 3 guys came in..
Nevermind about them.. =.=
The girls came back too..
At the back of the class was damn damn noisy like hell.
Lol.
Cuz JingFei go put the broom into the dustpan that hole there..
Then he carried the thing thing on his shoulder like the hong tou jin liddat.
LOL.
then the whole class was like laughing like hell.
LOLSSS xDD
Funny like siao can?
xDD HAHAHHAHAHA :)
It's like relli damn funny.
After that Mdm Choo came into class le..
Then she said there wasnt Speech and Drama class today...
____________________

"Huh?!"
everyone sighed.
so disappointing can?
we all wanted Speech and Drama like hell de...
Sob sob sob...
I wanted to sleep and I slept in Madam Choo's class..
Cant stand the temptation to lie down and sleep.
Cuz it's dark and so cool..and so damn tired...
I sit that first row..cant sleep too long later kenna smack =.=
Boring Lang Arts Lesson..
But Mdm Choo aint boring at all :)
heehee~
it's the lesson that is boring =.=
_________________

HCL.
was at least a little better :)
Played some Bingo game.
Was Fun..
:)

My nine numbers here = 7,8,15,30,31,32,34,29,23
:)
Notice the numbers more than 22 :)
Haha.
I am sibei biased..
O.O
I got many many 2s le..
Jus cant get a 3..
Then no sweets :(
sob sob sob..
All the guys' index numbers circled...
Lols.
____________________

Swimming.
We went down late.
Then we went there the latest too =.=
Swim swim swim..
Got a Coach watch me swim and asked me how to improve..
Now can swim faster liao..
Surprisingly..
But still dont know how to exchange air =.=
Cuz when I push myself up,I will gulp down some water and some air also =.=
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Very lame leh... =.=
Nicole kept diving down the pool there and holding our legs.
Very scary lehh...
Omg..
She's sibei cool can?! xDD
Stephanie did some water ballet for us in the 0.9m pool
LOLs.
Cool Loh.
Then LaoMa still ask her do some professional water ballet ...
EeeeEeEe..
Lol.
Kidding la.. xDD
Swimming was almost like that.

See the guys swim.
HanYu Sibei Sexy~
JingFei Sibei Sexy~
HEEHEE xDD
Omg Omg..
Todae Alvin never swim..
Then I dint see GinTeng anywhere cuz he got gold star...so not in this o.9m pool =.=
KaiSong swims like a bird ..
Hubert swims like a cool little kid..
HanYu swims with speed..It's damn swift..
JingFei swims like some weird person..O.O
But still it's cool :)
Hahahahha xDD
Then the peeps swim under water lehh..
So cool right?
They dived right into the water then move forward.
It's so cool ...
I tried and then almost choked =.=...
Cool man..
HanYu is very shuaii can.. xDD
Hahahaha.
JingFei not bad too.
Then he cant dive down the pool de.
Their coach keep telling JingFei "go lower!go lower!dive lower!"
then he still cant go down..
Lols.
so cute :)
When ZhiHe was swimming right,JingFei go push him down .. =.=
And HanYu said that WE the NON-SWIMMERS = go there sun tan only..
=.=..
nevermind it's true...
Lol.
Hubert really look like a little kid O.o..

I see RunZhong in Swimming costume ..
Still looked like an ostrich..
and he cant swim too..
But can kick water..
Cuz I saw it :)
Lol.
Bernice damn sexy.
Nicole damn sexy.
w00ts xD
Hahahaha :)
Sexy peeps xD
Heehee~

At least I know how to swim faster now...
Alvin pei ZZ at the table there dont know do what.. O.o
Lols.
Whatever xP

Dry Clean then zao.
Yelled byebye to zz .. =.=
It's a stupid thing anyway.
Nevermind.

___________________

Saw HanYu with ZhengHan the the sports side there..
Just beside the pool..
Yup :)
Then we said bye bye to them..
After we cross the road..
We saw JingFei waving to us O.O
so we stopped and joined the guys :)
JingFei,RunZhong,HanYu and ZhengHan.
Walked and crapped all the way to Queenstown MRT..
I took photos of them using laoma's phone..
And i was like damn surprised that they dint care O.O
ZhengHan was quite pissed lo.. O.o..
He asked me this
"taking photos of them very shuang meh??"
"me take photos of the guys ma..."
"haha,they also quite shuaii de yi xia..."
Lol...

JingFei go carry ZhengHan and tried to throw him into the drain O.O
Lol.
HanYu is very very very very very cooll....
:)

When we reach the bus stop there...
TRZ zao and take bus go home.. =.=
....

Left with HanYu,JingFei and ZhengHan with LaoMa pei me :)
Hear the guys talk..
Then JingFei de eyes there got injured leh..
Got blood summore o.O
I think is swimming that time got injured de bah..
HanYu also.
His wrist there got a deep red line cut down.
Omg..
It's very very long then JingFei saw it and asked what happened.
He said "you yi zhi zhu gua dao de" - got some pig scratched me
Lol.
HanYu is like sibei cool can?! xDD
And HanYu's thighs there got a deep cut too.
He say his art knife poked thru his bag then he dint know.
So he put his bag on his thighs there,cut inside.
Siao.
Art knife lehh..Omg..
Scary...
He also got leg cramp when he was swimming..
O.O
god man..
It's like guys right,alot of things happen de loh..
So scary..
And they act like as if they dont care de o.O
so cooll ...

JingFei with HanYu is very cute loh..
He keep hugging and pulling HanYu's hands like a kid..
It's very sweet can?!
then HanYu is still the big brother..
Like a brother taking care of us de..
It's very very heart warming :)
aww....
ZhengHan was with us all the while ... the he also got crap alittle little..
if Alvin was there,it will be even better lo..
HanYu keep hugging ZhengHan lo..
awww...
omg lah..
HanYu hugged Alvin,ZZ,ZhengHan,JingFei,RunZhong...
Then got some never hug before de..Or isit I never see O.O
Like JennShyang,KaiSong,Hubert,Terence...ZhiHe,Ken..
Lol.
why never hug me??? O.O
LOL.
stupid question =.=
We were complaining about school stuff and complain about swimming all that.
Lol.
Funny stuff JingFei did..
Lols.

Then train come..
We were like some how emo emo de..
All very very tired le..
I was kinda like dying but for the sake of my dearest classmates :)..
LaoMa and I were thinking about where to go for lunch...
then cant think of any..
Then HanYu and JingFei going to West Mall there :)
So we think think think then follow them go there lo...
>.<

ZhengHan's phone is like so advanced O.O
then he let all of us watch "la bi xiao xin" on his phone lehh..
so funny.
and that little kiddie,xiao xin is always 5 years old.
and his mom can hold him up like a baby man.
and he's sibei short and sick
Lols
xDD

watch watch watch..
suddenly,when we reach Dover,the train dont know what happen jerked twice =.=
I lost my balance then hit some one and then kicked lao ma's bag =.=
aww shyt man =.=
then the train jerked again and I almost fell ... =.=
ZZZZzZZZzZz..
dont know wad the hell is wrong with the train can? ..
Then we watch got a part of the "la bi xiao xin" he go eat ice or what.
then he keep eating like hell.
then the ice or whatever thing comes out of a hippo's butt.
LOL.
plastic hippo.then he turn the handle got ice come out that one.
he keep eating the go toilet and cant come out
LOLSS..
HAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

train move move move..
all were like kinda quiet le..
very very tired..
then HanYu went to sit down there ... he look sibei tired..
JingFei wasnt smiling..
Cuz he always did..
he always smiles :)
JingFei is a happy person..
Then I was talking to ZhengHan about NCC stuff.
talk talk talk reach JE le.
go on train...and we spammed ZhiHe's phone with weird SMSes
HAHAHHAHAAHAHA
Lols.
we all alighted and moved to Bukit Batok.
West Mall.
:)
__________________

Walked inside and LaoMa want to buy "nei zai mei" for me =.=..
I think she buy for JingFei better lo..
HAHAHHAAHHA xDD
Go KouFu :)
JingFei count 5 peeps then find a seat somewhere O.O
So good loh..
:)
aww...
It's like a family going out to lunch liddat leh..
So cool :)
xDD
hahahhaha.
I love this :)
Eating lunch with guys :)
xDD
especially when we got something to talk about xD

we all go order noodles O.o
When me and laoma got there,HanYu and JingFei going to go back le
Lols.
Then HanYu forget to give $$ to the cashier..
The auntie sorta yelled at him and then he turn back too fast...
he was holding the noodles in his hands..
turn too fast the noodle soup spilled onto his hands..
oh myy...
Then he was like so calm and steady..
still holding the plate..
Omg.
I was like "omg..O.O"
then HanYu was like expressionless.
JingFei immediately came back and see what's wrong lo..
Then HanYu kept saying "mei shi,mei shi.."..
so calm..
and cool..
VERY MANLY CAN?!
I am sure if SOME OTHER GUYS spilled hot soup..
will cry like hell de can? =.=
if I were HanYu I will like yell ouch =.=..
he got his change then go back..
after me and laoma got our noodles,ZhengHan going off le..
cuz he going to find his big sister :)
at swensens there.
waved goodbye then went back to JingFei and HanYu there :)

Lol.
HanYu and JingFei go buy ice kacang o.O
its like they eat noodles + ice kacang O.O
cool sia..
then lao ma was like so damn sibei shocked
cuz she dont understand that mouse people are different from normal people xDD
Lols.
I dint say that..
HAHAHHAHAHA.
HanYu did :P
Heehee~~~
the guys relli relli very zai lehh..
so cool..
:)
eat eat crap crap
its so fun lohh..
talk about home econs
talk about noodles
talk about weird and random stuff
talk about many many things :)

HanYu sat right smack infront of me..
:)
so cool..
:)
so nice to sit with them lo..
heehee~~
xD
eat eat eat then finally laoma finished her noodles.
and JingFei havent finish his ice kacang yet..
:)
actualli he also eat until he dont want to eat liao de lo
LOLS
hahahahahaha :)
after a while lao ma zao to toilet
and HanYu said that she go toilet for a hundred years =.=
and lao ma go toilet sibei fast liao can?
Lols.
I told them I go toilet sibei long and they sorta shocked..
O.O
after laoma come back we zao le..
HanYu's eyes were sibei red.. O.O
JingFei kept bugging HanYu say want to go Library but HanYu didnt want to
Lols.
They very brotherly..
serious :)
so cool you know..
and it's like so fun to eat with them :)
heehee~
and laoma and I followed the 2 of them so randomly and they dint even complain O.O
omg..
so good right?
if its some other guys...
will complain like siao and keep wanting to shake us off de lo..
for sure de..
Omg.
I love HanYu and JingFei can?!!! :)
I love them sibei much loh..
they sibei nice xDD
HAHAHAHHAHAHA xDD
OMGGGG
HANYU AND JINGFEI RAWKKK xDD
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

we 4 walk walk walk and zao home le.
the guys very very nice you know..
they say byebye to us so damn nicely can?
:)
HanYu waved us a doggy byebye :)
Then JingFei smiled like so big :D
and they sibei cool lahh.
omg omg..
JingFei and HanYu simply rawk like siao :)
I love them like siao can?!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I love HanYu.
I love JingFei.
xD
HeeHee~~

me and lao ma zao go JP walk walk
saw ZhangYing,HuiWen and Elma.
just random saw each other then zao le..
we 2 go popular..
then i was left with only 40 cents =.=
my noodles = $4... =.=..
recess eat rice = $2...
then left with 40 cents only
sob sob sobss..
aww..
:(
nevermind
tmr i go take $$ from my mom :)
heehee~
and i still got deposit in my cash box
cuz sometimes i nvr take $$ then my mom deposit inside de xDD
hahhahahha xDD
I only spend the $$ on food and books and bdae presents for close frens only dee xDD
hahahhahahahahhahahahaha
:)

later we 2 zao go home
and here i am blogging..
i am very very full..
cuz of the noodles..
$4..
aww...

I go do homework le la.
I blog like so long =.=
nevermind bahh..

todae is a HAPPY DAY!!
CUZ OF HANYU AND JINGFEI
THEY RAWKKK :)

I love HanYu.
I love JingFei.

Seriously :)
heehee~~

Last time was with Hubert and ZZ at KFC...we dint even talk or what...Dint know why..
I tot we crapped alot before we went there...

Last Last time was with Alvin and ZhengHan.. we gossiped and crapped and joked :) cool xDD
Lols.Alvin talked about putting buns into _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Last Last Last time was with HanYu,JingFei,RunZhong and ZhiHe.All four.. :) It's like so damn damn damn nice with them cuz they keep making us laugh like hell then dunnid to eat le.
Then I rmb that time a rice came outta JingFei's nose O.O
OMGG >.<
LOLSSS...
It's like so damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn DAMN DAMN DAMN SIBEI SIBEI SIBEI SIBEI SIBEI SIBEI FUNN AND INTERESTING TO EAT WITH GUYSSS :)
Only applies to those who got stuff to talk to you :)
My dearest guy classmates from China rawks xDD


Time Out : 8.09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment