Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lols

I was thinking about sum hilarious stuff.
A challenge o.O
Lols.

I wanna hug 2e girls at the end of this school year
I wanna hug a 2e guy at the end of this school year
O.O
dont think sick can?
nothing wrong hugging a guy for a second right?? :3

Hard lo.
I nvr hug any guy before o.O
what the hell
i am like so stupid ?.. =.=
hua chi peeps like me ~
wanna eat guys' tofu =.=
not like that la..
later we part le then bo bian
later we part le see each other in canteen also wont say hello..
later we part le we dont even bother to look at each other when we meet..

after 1 year of hell shyt bonding..
like only 1 person dont even bother to look at me when we walk past each other
i was trying to test if - saw me..and say hi..
in the end is cha jian er guo..
nvr even see me..
it's very sad can? :(
that person not from 2e de..
I so happy that - not from 2e lohh :)
but I feel more pathetic when - not from 2e..
its only 17 peeps
cant even be more "together" than twice the number? o.O
and why am I comparing =.=
ZzzZzZzZzzZzzZz..

humans.
dont remember where they come from de..
dont remember who were the ones who were with them..
in their world there's only himself/herself..
no one else
cuz everyone just fight for the sake of themselves
including me.
i look down on others becuz of that
i look down on myself cuz i am no different

urh hem..
why am i typing that out?
o.O
O.o

i love sexy guys cuz i am not sexy
if i am sexy and chio..

i will love sexy guys more
LOLS
but i think i wont be sexy forever in my life
look at me now..you will know le
pathetic people like me..
sob sob sob

I dont think I got attitude problems bahh..
o.O
Have I changed?
Tell me if you buay song me.
At most I also buay song then after a few hours see shuai ge no more buay song liao what..
At least I know what's wrong with me mah..
So I should try to care for everyone in my class :)
Including the guys whether they scold me fuck or not :)
Dont give me that look.
Dont act like that.
U buay song.
Not happy.
Am I even responsible for it?
LOLS.
HAHAHAHAHHA.
Ehh..
It's TRUE OKAY?
U buay song,not happy...fight..my fault meh?
huh huh huh?!
xP
Aiya.
Whatever la.
I also like that.
Nobody's fault but I just go blame someone when I buay song
LOLS.
Aiya..
People like that de la..
HAHHAHAHAHHA
Very n00b lehh .. O.O

I drawing my squid now.
Later I scan then post up here.
o.O
DONT COPY MY SQUID HOR.
My squid very cute one loh..
dont think of cope-ing it and then print out paste on your wall to see everyday
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
too cute liao >.<
I very n00b sia..

I hate Art.
Art with people asking you what to do.
Art with people controlling everything you do.
Art with people limiting what you want to do.
Sucks.
Art should not be controlled.
What I wanna draw and how I wanna draw it must not have any limits.
Art lessons in RV sucks man.
Aiya.
In RV right.
Only Home Econs dont suck
LOLS.
hahahahhahahahha xD
Next week home econs baking Rock Buns lehh
I gg bring home for my mom to eat :)
see how nice my cooking is..
I wanna cook alone la..
cooking with 2 other peeps =.=
and summore no guys..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I WANNA COOK WITH ALVINNN
HAHAHHAHAHA
Lols.
Alvin must cook with ZhengHan so nevermind xDD
My group there right..
Nobody I like to cook with one loh..
sad sad sad..
if I were in the other group right..
HAHAHAHA
I MUST GET A GUY TO COOK WITH MEEEEE :)
cuz number 29-34 at the other group..
At least I know 29.30.31.32.34.
Nice guys to work with :)
OH MY GAWDD..
If I were there and got a choice
I wanna cook with ostrich :)
JingFei reserved for LaoMa.
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
"eh,i want you."
Lols.
Girls dont have a choice meh?
Must guys choose de meh?
If I were there,I will request for a guy one loh.
LOLS.
They guys paiseh no balls skip skip skip ..
waste time lehh..
BUT RIGHT.
MY HOME ECONS GROUP ROCK ALSO LA.
WE DO THINGS SIBEI FAST ONE LOHH!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
I WILL NEVER REGRET BEING IN THE LESSER SHUAI GE TO SEE GROUP
LOLSSS
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

I very po po ma ma lehh
talk so much
squid also haven draw finish
bye bye la
lols

time out : 8.01pm 17 Jan 2009 drawing squid for art

No comments:

Post a Comment