Saturday, January 31, 2009

my 46th

hmm.looks like i've exceeded 31 posts..
since i just wanted to blog once a day ...
since that day i created this whole new blog.
Okay.Nevermind.
My goal for this year = 400 posts.
LOL.
I am being kinda ridiculous o.O

Todae is a bad bad day.
Cuz my mom is dragging me to visit her fren.
=.=
at JE there..
Yuhua Garden or whatever place.
zzZzZzZzZz..
And her fren's name is Jasmine ...
and her house is on the 6th floor or whatever I dont know =.=
Ugh.
MY homework not done and I just woke up lor..
Ughhh..
I was doing my SoTong last night till 12am.
Sobs.
Now I am still cutting up my SoTong and screw one of it's hearts
LOLS
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Forget it..

Tmr is the first day of Feb.
Time seriously flies..
March will seriously be the hell of my life.
Esp. with the bloody and scary March Camp..
I think I wont survive till my birthday..
And Poor EeSheng have to celebrate his birthday with pumpings and hell.
aww...poor thing sia..

Tme is the first day of Feb.
And it's Felicia's Birthday xDD
Heehee~
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TODAE!!!
Tmr Will wish her happy birthday again bah..
omg,since when I started to wish 2e peeps happy birthday O.O
hmm..
Lol.
I dont know la.
Whatever.
Nevermind.
Those 2 words above are COMMONLY spoken by ERH HEM guys.
:P
Blehhh..
Hack care man.

Back to last year.
I seriously dont like 1e..
Lol.
It's like so messy and crowded and noisy..
Erm.
Not the kind of class I expected in RV.
Everyone was kinda enthu and everyone is different..
And some peeps got weird weird problems..
And I seriously hated that.
o.O
hmm.
THAT WAS LAST YEAR LA.
=.=
Till march..
I started to join in the fun..
But still keeping a safe distance.
Erm.
Yup.. :)
Then I started to think that the MORE enthu people are nice and normal..
And I was the one who wasnt normal at all o.O
Lols.
All the way until the H.A camp.
I feel like more bonded to this class.
But still SOME of them..
Most probably the GUYS :P
Still kinda discriminate me..
Hack Care.
Blehhh...
And I did things wrong at the end of the year.
And I hurt my classmates.
I am seriously sorry for that..
You know..this - "Nian Shao Wu Zhi"
Yea..I was too immature..
:(
aww..
Then till the school year ends.
Holiday play like hell.
Now,it's time to get back to school.
2e..
:)
Everyone is so cool..
Almost all the peeps dont have any weird problems..
ALMOST ALL.
I emphasise.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
I think I dont have any weird problems bah.. O.o
But looks like I do.
According to SOME PEOPLE.
Um..Yea..A FEW PEOPLE..
Not some actually xD
All the girls became so damn damn nice that I feel like kissing them :33
The guys.
Grew so tall.
That made me feel so ZiBei.
Aww.
But some are still shorter than me NOW.
And I am sure that they will grow taller than me some day..
:)
The guys..
SOME..
Aint nice.
ERH HEM..
Forget it.
I shall HACK CARE.
about THEM.
:P
And I shall stop being too nice.
Heehee~
I am so ~~~
Hmm..dont know what word to use.
Lol.
Then I love 2e.
ALL the girls xD
and MOST OF THE GUYS ARE LOVED.
Gays...Um.. I think I should love them too.
Lol.
HAHAHHAHAA
Aiya whatever.
I love 2e can le lah.
It's like from dont like to love.
It's such a big gap yea?
o.O

I think I go do my SoTong liao la
heehee~~
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHA

Black.
Pink.
Purple.
Blue.

Time Out: 2.58PM 31 Jan SoTong

No comments:

Post a Comment